'Nuff said...
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bceagles said:
Uh, a little help? I'm stuck at Sector One right after *minor spoilers*

you beat that giant worm thing, and it unlocks a Door that's normally locked at the save station. I checked the terminal, which made the area into a grass-like place, but there's one of those weird barriers, and I can't get past it. I've spent like an hour looking, haha.
After you turn on the cloaking device, notice in the back how there is a piece of the wall still shown?

Look carefully and you'll notice a small crack there.

I think you know what to do after that.

Daxa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I remove the update partition? I scrubbed it but then what is the software to load it onto my HDD as the wbfs manager 3.0 isn't working for the scrubbed file.

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suicide said:
bceagles said:
Uh, a little help? I'm stuck at Sector One right after *minor spoilers*

you beat that giant worm thing, and it unlocks a Door that's normally locked at the save station. I checked the terminal, which made the area into a grass-like place, but there's one of those weird barriers, and I can't get past it. I've spent like an hour looking, haha.
After you turn on the cloaking device, notice in the back how there is a piece of the wall still shown?

Look carefully and you'll notice a small crack there.

I think you know what to do after that.

My. Hero.

Markan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question: If a game which supposedly needs a layer-break is burned without one, does it mean that it wont start at all or just get stuck in the gameplay later on somewhere?

Pizzadude176

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. Sorry for joining up for this site just to ask a question, but I'm in need of some help in the game.

In sector 2, right after you get the wave beam, there is a room where there's a large metal ramp with a step just before it and water falling to the right side of it. What am I supposed to do in this room?

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
so my game just froze again during a cutscene....about 4-5 hours in when you fight
ridley, it freezes when anthony is shooting at him

ugh, this game is giving me headaches. i'm using cfgloader, ios222/223 with 002fix and update partition deleted. what else should i do?

tj445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe your loader cant handle ISOs that are for two layers?

because Ridley and the Super Missiles are on halfway through the game so it might mean that its getting stuck because of that

wither that or you have a underdumped one

Teep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um... alright, stuck at a weird spot, might be AP.

I defeated the giant pink lizard thing while the other guys were fighting off the smaller creatures.. After that they're all gathered around some corps and I can't seem to figure out what I have to scan in order to progress. Stuck in first person of course.

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
tj445 said:
Maybe your loader cant handle ISOs that are for two layers?

because Ridley and the Super Missiles are on halfway through the game so it might mean that its getting stuck because of that

wither that or you have a underdumped one

im using IND's release. i just installed ciosxr20b and used ios249 and still froze

if it matters, my hdd is fat32

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Pizzadude176 said:
Hello everyone. Sorry for joining up for this site just to ask a question, but I'm in need of some help in the game.

In sector 2, right after you get the wave beam, there is a room where there's a large metal ramp with a step just before it and water falling to the right side of it. What am I supposed to do in this room?

Ahh, I really want to help you. got stuck on that for about 2 hours.

Got to the ice room on the left, then speedboost your way to the end of the room (north), then shinespark up (directly up) there is a morphball bomb thingy in there.
go in, and you'll be in a "maze" just go through it and in the end, where you'll find an energy tank, you can charge a bean and shoot at the switch on the other sied of the glass. then whyen you go back to that metal room, there will be platforms now.

Suicide

'Nuff said...
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the_Predator said:
um... alright, stuck at a weird spot, might be AP.

I defeated the giant pink lizard thing while the other guys were fighting off the smaller creatures.. After that they're all gathered around some corps and I can't seem to figure out what I have to scan in order to progress. Stuck in first person of course.
Turn around and scan a little pool of green ooze in front of the vehicle.

caleb4god

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant even get this game to fully load onto a usb. works fine on my 3.2u with wiikey, darkcorp and all the necessary ioses. all other games prior to this one work and have not given me this problem. has anyone else not been able to dump the game to their hdd? it freezes when i try through disc and from the image using wbfs manager

EDIT: got it to dump via wbfs to 16gb flash drive. i thinks my hdd was the prob.

brainwabrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:
I'm at the final boss.Can anyone tell me how to beat it?(SPOILERS) (yes,its that big metroid turtle like thing that spits out the metroids)
Use his belly as a shield and keep firing. Once you have frozen all of the metroids, fire a super missile at them

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was able to play the game fine up until I hit the cutscene with Ridley, and it froze there. (Using CFG Loader) Is it from the same problem that's causing everyone to freeze on the Baby's Cry cutscene?

bloodomen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a problem with the cutscenes of the game !
gameplay works fine but the cgi and ingame cutscenes have big lags
is there any way to fix it ? i play through neogamma

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Im trying to get 100% item collection in the game, but there´s two items that i have no clue on how to get.
Perhaps someone here can help out.

This is Sector 1, in the big slope you´ll have to slide down and use Speed Booster to get up again.
In the middle of that slope, is a Super Missile door, but it feels like there should be a platform or so to stand on, only i cant find it.

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/img0018ntf.jpg/

And on the main sector, there´s a item on the "upper deck" of the control bridge, how do i get there?

And in Bioweapon Research Center, there´s a Missle powerup inside the wall on the top floor, how do you reach that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64