Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My movie collection is *.BUP/*.VOB format. The problem is every film is in its own folder
moviesp.png

I'm looking for "mplayer-loader source" to adjust it for my personal use.
Can anyone help!?

Reactions: 1 person

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
For a couple of reasons, I've had to change the voting on the boot animation thread :
http://gbatemp.net/t...on-competition/
'Likes' no longer count as a vote - there's a week more of submissions then I'll start a multiple choice poll.
Sorry to post the same thing here, but I'm unable to see everyone who's 'liked' something (to notify them of the change), so I'm hoping this post will reach a few of those voters.
p.s. You might like to have a look at some of the more recent submissions - some great stuff turning up!

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
For a couple of reasons, I've had to change the voting on the boot animation thread :
http://gbatemp.net/t...on-competition/
'Likes' no longer count as a vote - there's a week more of submissions then I'll start a multiple choice poll.
Sorry to post the same thing here, but I'm unable to see everyone who's 'liked' something (to notify them of the change), so I'm hoping this post will reach a few of those voters.
p.s. You might like to have a look at some of the more recent submissions - some great stuff turning up!
Wow, can't believe I missed that thread.
Just looking through it, though, it gave me an idea.

How about making it customizable.
Something for themers to play around with.
I'm sure it has to be displayed before any files are loaded so that may not work that well but just throwing that idea out there.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
My movie collection is *.BUP/*.VOB format. The problem is every film is in its own folder
moviesp.png

Can anyone help!?

MPlayer can already play DVD files as is cant it? If not you would save a lot of storage converting into a single .avi, .xvid, .mkv, .mp4 or what ever you choice would be for quality wise

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
moviesp.png

Can anyone help!?
MPlayer can already play DVD files as is cant it? If not you would save a lot of storage converting into a single .avi, .xvid, .mkv, .mp4 or what ever you choice would be for quality wise
According to WiiBrew, MplayerCE can already rip DVD disks, apparently to a single VOB file. I'm not sure if that helps your situation at all.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing around with Not64 (a mod of wii64) and I noticed it makes at least one more game playable: Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage. Has anyone else used Not64 and can say if other games perform better? If no other games are worse and a few others play better, Fix might want to consider making it a plugin.

shawnboutonyahoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello guys i have a couple questions ! im on wiiflow 3.1 rev522 with plugins 4.7. i can see my plugins and i can get them to load ONLY if i reload my cache everytime. even after i exit an emulator i have to go back and reload cache. also it seems my emu games are mulitplying...its kinda weird. i know i have the correct info in my emu ini files or else it wouldnt load at all right? thanks

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moviesp.png

Can anyone help!?

"You can add an entry to the menu with an action such as: loadfile 'dvdnav:///ntfs:/path/to/VIDEO_TS'"

http://code.google.c...s/detail?id=788

not sure if that helps... looks like that would be pointing at one specific movie? i dunno... *shrugs*

the-hans3009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I was playing around with Not64 (a mod of wii64) and I noticed it makes at least one more game playable: Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage. Has anyone else used Not64 and can say if other games perform better? If no other games are worse and a few others play better, Fix might want to consider making it a plugin.

I think the Not64 not improve the compatibility list, but I just hope the new update for Wii64

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played around with r581 last night with my system that works nicely on r523 with minimal themes and it black screened on COD Black Ops - the first game I tried, wouldn't load it at all no matter how I changed the video settings. Didn't run on a bunch of others either... same black screen.

Any thoughts?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just booted the game 5 times, the first 4 times with nand emu off, last time with emu on partial, all 5 times I had theme and BG music, it worked just fine and also returned to wiiflow all times, no problems here.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moviesp.png

Can anyone help!?

"You can add an entry to the menu with an action such as: loadfile 'dvdnav:///ntfs:/path/to/VIDEO_TS'"

http://code.google.c...s/detail?id=788

not sure if that helps... looks like that would be pointing at one specific movie? i dunno... *shrugs*
Or he can put the files through a converter an make them an mkv/mp4 or what ever he likes. they will still have all the functions. though he would loose the main menu.( but i don't care for that myself, never used the main menu.)..

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried out Devo, got a few games to work great. Starfox Adventures, Geist, Spiderman, Eternal Darkness, all play audio and play good. Also tried Speed kings, the audio works, but some textures on some of the bikes are screwed up. Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee restarts the wii after trying to enter a fight. I tried Bloody Roar, to which I don't have the disc, but tried getting around it by using my wode. That didn't work. Apparently it's able to detect if there's an actual disc or not. Don't know if it'd work from a burned disc. One thing that I miss from DM is the remote reset. Maybe that could be added.

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just booted the game 5 times, the first 4 times with nand emu off, last time with emu on partial, all 5 times I had theme and BG music, it worked just fine and also returned to wiiflow all times, no problems here.
for me black ops boots fine but when I trie to go online, it got stuck on loading (im using rev 581) it worked fine with rev 571-

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, for some reason, DM and Devo are conflicting with each other. With the loader.bin in the wiiflow folder, Devo games work just fine, but DM games just give me a black screen. I think it's trying to load with devo instead. When I remove the loader.bin, DM works just fine. A little help?

superceleron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, for some reason, DM and Devo are conflicting with each other. With the loader.bin in the wiiflow folder, Devo games work just fine, but DM games just give me a black screen. I think it's trying to load with devo instead. When I remove the loader.bin, DM works just fine. A little help?

Same here, but mine its in discex format...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...