• Total voters

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think this time I'll save the money up from the Japan release date, I'll buy it when it comes to UK if it's 'da bomb' or I'll wait for the 3DS 'lite' so to speak if it's not fantastic cos I got a PHAT this time round about 3 months before Lite came out I was so pissed :|

Hazrul Azam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
of course!support nintendo..
tongue.gif

ehayes427

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
I think this time I'll save the money up from the Japan release date, I'll buy it when it comes to UK if it's 'da bomb' or I'll wait for the 3DS 'lite' so to speak if it's not fantastic cos I got a PHAT this time round about 3 months before Lite came out I was so pissed :|

i know, i bought the fat ds
a year before the ds lite came out!!
i was so pissed....

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the current flash carts will work in the 3DS (could be possible), then I'll buy it at launch -
I don't mind playing my regular DS games on the 3DS, while waiting for it to be cracked.
If not, then I'll just wait for a new flash cart to come out that will support 3DS and DS games
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on the pricing, specs, and even the ability to pirate, yeah, I'd buy one.

The DS was a very good console. Even amongst the shovelware you found a true gem every now and then, and not to mention the overall great titles.

Knowing Nintendo it'll be relatively cheap and easy to hack
wink.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Voted yes for it.

My brother works for a third party of Nintendo and I've been told some stuff about the system that various people online like to throw around as rumor (a few are fact) and with that I'm sold on it as it's powerful well over the DS and does what it can and more, including the 3D screen tech.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i voted maybe. primarily because of the cameras and the multimedia possibilities.

On the issue of the camera, i hope it will have a better resolution than the dsi (hopefully 4-5MP cams) that can truly bring out the 3d features, and mini video recording with sound.

and on the multimedia issue, how much would it cost nintendo to add in a couple more audio and video codecs? (seriously, i would like to know that answer if anyone could help)

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I think I put maybe, because if they really want to push 3D, they better give alternatives to play games regularly.

If Nintendo want to push it to the extreme, they should have 2 cameras on it and software that allows 3D images to be taken with the 2 lenses. In this way, many images you can take have a depth perception.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhtD6BeBJK4