Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Just wondering if theres some way to change control types from game-to-game as i have a small disability to use my right hand 100% so its awkward to play some game that use the touch screen (am so glad for those zelda/star fox ds hacks) that made it use the hard buttons, but for games like moon that i want to play i cant
frown.gif

Anyway is there a way to swap button configs on one game to use in another for movement, clicking the touch pad for inventory or open door tabs etc are fine to press, controlling is almost impossible. I wish i could learn how to do the zelda/star-fox methods but it seems hard. :/

Second thingy-ma-bob question
wacko.gif

Any one up to do a camera control cheat for GTA Chinatown Wars to get a semi 3rd person going on, i bet they will make headlines & convert a few PSP dudes
smile.gif

(the 3rd person camera if possible will be done like Pokemon Pearl camera cheat picture below, also why have they not updated this cheat for Pokemon Platinum?)

2zow5c5.jpg

Sorry about my rant, just sux i cant play some game on DS.

PS- Quick extra question, does anyone think that GTA Chinaton Wars will get modded like the other gta's so far all have been hacked (including the psp's) for custom mod content. Who knows maybe extra missions via mods? different multiplayer modes if done by lua like the psp version?

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Sorry? Which is cool, my disability or the hack?
wacko.gif

The first part not so much
smile.gif
but the second, yeah it cool i guess, i looks it a least from the 2min test i gave on it.

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
holy crap...... how you do the cool camera thingy on pokemon..... you say its a code.....must go find it!!!!

oh and i know nothing when it comes to hacks and what not, but i really do hope someone can help you out, its not fair that due to your circumstaces you should be made to miss out on games.... BAD NINTENDO!!!!!
good luck getting your hack thingys and if i see or hear anything that may help, you will be the first to know XD

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
the camera hack is built in the cheat database, just get a cheat file for your card & play either pokemon pearl or diamond ( u/e version) & the code will be there. I wonder if it will done to platnium version also

Also, This is all im asking to be done to gta, a camera hack
smile.gif

I wish there is some kind soul on here that will help me about hacking config files between games, i tried the tut that lets you hook directions but looks hard for me to understand it.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
First of all, there's already a thread like this. No need to make more than one. Second, cheats like that take time to create, and for all we know it could be impossible in GTACW.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Excuse me, but where is there a thread like this one, please link me to it.

I highly doubt theres another thread like this, since this threads main purpose is about my disability & if theres ways to swap control config files between games so i can play games that i normally cant due to what i have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-