Hacking Linux WBFS Manager

gloscherrybomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats the best WBFS manager for linux (specifically ubuntu). A gui is preferred. There are loads for windows but I cant find a gui for linux.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
gloscherrybomb said:
Whats the best WBFS manager for linux (specifically ubuntu). A gui is preferred. There are loads for windows but I cant find a gui for linux.

Only one command tool (from kwiirk) and one GUI => http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144844

Have not tested the guy, just the command tool.
The tool needs to be in /bin or /usr/bin.

Cypherdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have the first version of the command line tool, which still has the delete bug. Wasn't a problem cause I just did not have to delete anything, anyway it would be nice to have a fixed version. Does anyone know where to get something like a "most current version" of the cli tool?

distortedgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of these scrub the game? I tried using Cojiro's manager and added a ton of games before I realized that they weren't being scrubbed. There has to be one that scrubs right? My drive is not big enough for them not to be scrubbed!!

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiithon is ok once you get used to it. it has a couple little bugs in it but nothing that will break a game or partition that ive found. it only deals with WBFS partitions, which people are starting to get away from. the wii backup manager for windows that can be found in teh backup loader section runs fine in wine and lets you deal with NTFS/FAT/WBFS partitions and mess with .wbfs files. theres also wiimms powerful toolset which is cli but runs natively in linux. the java GUI for it never ran in ubuntu for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative