Hacking And another WBFS GUI

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie,

How exactly to I use the fix? Do I download it, run it and then it repairs the WBFSTool.exe? Or is there a line of command for the WBFSTool.exe that needs to be altered? Looked in the readme.txt and didn't see the above lines of text at all.

Kinda lost at this.

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using the latest version 20. Have been for several weeks I believe.

Did a second version of it come out? If so... I just redownload it and start using? This corrects the corruption issue when deleting games off with the WBFStool GUI? Just didn't want to start from scratch and re-install 200 games.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have the newest Version. But there is the deletion Bug not fixed, so only make this:

1. Download the .exe of the post, where stands that deleting bug is fixed
2. Replace the old .exe in the Dir of this GUI
(then he asks to overwrite, you say yes)
3. Deleting bug is fixed.

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. So I downloaded the wbfsTOOLv20-1.rar. Inside if it is the WBFSTool.exe file. If I unzip it to the original directory... it is just going to ask if I want to replace it. Yes will just delete the old with the new.

I also found WBFS.Windows.with.free.space.fix.rar., but inside it is nothing for the WBFSTool and only for WBFS.exe. Is this the file you are telling to use or the above.

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From this file WBFS.Windows.with.free.space.fix.rar or this file wbfsTOOLv20-1.rar?

I guess I just unrare it and overwrite the old version of it with one of the above. Run it. And then I can use the WBFSTool.exe GUI interface? Since I really don't use WBFS.exe.

Ir am I just totally spacing on it.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The GUI uses the WBFS.exe, all GUI´s are using the WBFS.exe
wink.gif

/edit The GUI is a interface for the WBFS.exe. So you don´t see the CMD-Line, the GUI makes all for you!

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. So I think I might finally might have a grasp on this.

I take the wbfsTOOLv20-1.rar and unzip the contents of both the WBFS.exe and WBFSTool.exe to the original directory that had them before. Of course they will be overwritten from the old ones with the new ones. I then run WBFS.exe one time only and that should correct the corruption issues. I then can just go into WBFSTool.exe and use it as normal?

Sound right?

bigguyplaying

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure exactly what the extract tool does, does anyone really know, I only assumed it meant extract from the WBFS drive to the computer whatever's on the WBFS.

Sleepwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep, if you extract a game from the WBFS-drive, you will copy the iso to your PC. Then it should be the scrubbed version, because the diff is not copied to the WBFS-drive if you install an ISO.

bigguyplaying

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but when i select extract, for instance i tried to extract a game i installed to the WBFS with the usb loader 1.5(Guitar Hero World Tour) and when i picked extract and picked a location, i couldn't find the extracted iso of Guitar hero, how do i fix this? thanks in advance

bigguyplaying

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but when i select extract, for instance i tried to extract a game i installed to the WBFS with the usb loader 1.5(Guitar Hero World Tour) and when i picked extract and picked a location, i couldn't find the extracted iso of Guitar hero, how do i fix this? thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I have three rooms you can use well more dungeons but... Lol