Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a mil been waiting for this like everyone else.

SWTFU NTSC - WORKS
de Blob NTSC - WORKS

I will test animal crossing this weekend.

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
I have the full zip in my signature for anyone wanting the full install
A huge thanks to Waninkoko and Wiigator, and likewise to djtaz. If not for this dude's .zip files, I'd never have figured this stuff out.
tongue.gif

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh looks like i found a bug. i tried the disc-channel loading option and after rebooting the wii constantly tries to read the disc even after displaying the cant read the disc message. and also i cant eject the disc. only when the wii is switched off and i press the eject-button to power it on.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woah, sorry to sound noobish, but what does "- Support loading 1:1 backups from disc channel" mean?
I can run unpatched backups from the Wii Disc Channel? That's so cool!
And if not (
frown.gif
), is there any way to install this directly to the system menu, so that I don't have to go through the homebrew launcher? It's my sister that plays games and I don't want her to mess around the homebrew channel (she's a noob).

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Salamantis said:
Woah, sorry to sound noobish, but what does "- Support loading 1:1 backups from disc channel" mean?
And if not (
frown.gif
), is there any way to install this directly to the system menu, so that I don't have to go through the homebrew launcher? It's my sister that plays games and I don't want her to mess around the homebrew channel (she's a noob).

You need to press the "B" button in the Backup Launcher (see the video in the FAQ).

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For anyone only joining in now , all files are in my zip for new installs and updates

Posts merged

WiiGator said:
Salamantis said:
And if not (
frown.gif

You need to press the "B" button in the Backup Launcher (see the video in the FAQ).

Some of the channels only work with 1 and not with B --- oops that for config menu

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Games I've tested so far:

Super Mario Galaxy - Works perfectly, although the intro video studders just a bit
Manhunt 2 - Works Perfectly
Smackdown vs. RAW 2009 (PAL) - Works Perfectly
Star Wars the Force Unleashed - Works Perfectly
Super Smash Bros Brawl - Works perfectly
Mortal Kombat Armageddon - Still freezes at the controller select screen
MLB Power Pros 2008 - Works perfectly

For one backup out of 7 not working, this is really awesome! Perfectly smooth loading times as well. Great work guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same