• Total voters

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CycloDS Evolution is by far the best in my opinion. It has what none of the other carts have, what I like to call polish. Everything is finished off nicely, professionally, there are no bugs and the few that do appear are fixed very quickly. The team are active, responsive and have active English forums.

You won't regret buying one.

Whatever he said. I love the Cyclo.

RocketMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, all first post.

Would like tell how I have upgraded from a DS-X (last time i listen to my mates) to a SCDS-1. Well OMG !! the difference is unbelievable, I can actually save and play games without them crashing or losing saves! The features are out of this world especially the real time book/guide, I just love it, and reccomend it to anyone.

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Until Team Cyclops updates their $#%# firmware, I'm not recommending the CycloDS Evo.

The biggest features of the cart DON'T WORK on at least two newer releases. I can't vouch for any other games, but I can say for certain that the in-game-reset menu (with real-time save) cannot be accessed in Advance Wars: Days of Ruin or Professor Layton and the Bi-Curious Village.

I rescind these comments. TC released a Beta 2 that improved compatibility with these titles.

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think the best Card is the M3DS-Real because it has what the G6DS-Real doesn't a MicroSDHC Card slot.
bow.gif

The M3DS-Real also has the ability to run GBA Roms.

The AceKard R.P.G is very good to because it has buit in memory and a MicroSDHC Card slot, But the AceKard R.P.G fails because of poor Download-Play and Cheat-Functions.
wacko.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think the best Card is the M3DS-Real because it has what the G6DS-Real doesn't a MicroSDHC Card slot.
bow.gif

The M3DS-Real also has the ability to run GBA Roms.

The AceKard R.P.G is very good to because it has buit in memory and a MicroSDHC Card slot, But the AceKard R.P.G fails because of poor Download-Play and Cheat-Functions.
wacko.gif

You can only run it if you have a GBA expansion pack though. Also, the games load too slowly, and the games corrupt far too commonly. Currently, a people bricked their DSs' due to the M3 real. No one know how it happens, but it just does.

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can only run it if you have a GBA expansion pack though. Also, the games load too slowly, and the games corrupt far too commonly. Currently, a people bricked their DSs' due to the M3 real. No one know how it happens, but it just does.

Yes but at least it plays GBA Games
gba.gif
they just take long to start up and the M3DS-Real is the only Card I've ever gotten that has not broken my DS in anyway. The first two Slot-1 Cards I had were the G6DS-Real and the DSTT and they were faulty.
frown.gif

PS: I don't think you overlooked this sentence right: a people bricked their DSs' due to the M3 real.
lecture.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Yes but at least it plays GBA Games
gba.gif
they just take long to start up and the M3DS-Real is the only Card I've ever gotten that has not broken my DS in anyway. The first two Slot-1 Cards I had were the G6DS-Real and the DSTT and they were faulty.
frown.gif

PS: I don't think you overlooked this sentence right: a people bricked their DSs' due to the M3 real.
lecture.gif

whoops
rofl2.gif

I was in a hurry. Secondly, There were about 4 people who had this problem with bricking their DSs', and it miogt or might not happen to you.

I also hope that my SCDSONE SDHC, which is being shipped right now, isn't defective either.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
my m3 real working fine but i don't like the interface+font.. i like something clean n easy to customize like scdsone, dstt n r4...

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
^nice...

off topic- i'm tweaking scdsone skin without any menu.. rom selection stay at top screen, nothing can't be selected (help,option,saver) cus i wanna make it simple... rom option still available by pressing triangle. patch option will appear in bottom screen... "saver, other, option n help" text is invisible by changing the text color same as scmenu.bmp color. now i got simple n clean interface...

newscuw5.png

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say CycloDS, best support ever...

Now if only they could focus a little more on the CycloWiz...
rolleyes.gif

honghong322

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great thread to help a newbie out. I just got my NDS lite and I've been reseaching the R4 vs M3 vd Cyclo. I'm seeing where they ahve stock right now! hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2