Hacking Burning backups

chondro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a million!!!! I love this site, everyone is helpful!!!
yaypsp.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
.d&n said:
hmmmm i used 2 different programs to burn and had 2 different results

The game i burned is Wii Music (PAL)

1. I used Nero 8, DVD ISO it was a bad burn but it shows up on the Disk Channel after Reboot with hooks using GAMMA...... wont load though just black screen hence bad burn**

2. I used the above method IMGBURN, it was a good burn, everything works but GAMMA Rebooter doesnt work (doesnt show on up on disk channel either), onli way the game works is to boot the game directly from the BACK UP CHANNEL

i havent tried a good burn using Nero 8 yet, but i'll try again....... and let you guys noe which is the preferred BURNING PROGRAM

i onli tried 1 wii game so far coz tats all i have, is it just me or is there somthing else about these programs or does it onli happen in this particular game (Wii Music)

What kind of media are you using..??? all....and I mean....all of my games works perfect thru the launcher and thru the disc channel (rebooter function) except LEGO:Batman cause it is a PAL copy and my Wii is NTSC-U but the rest of my nearly 50 games works perfect...!!!

NOTWORKING123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its not working, when i try to load brickblocker it says;To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:v 2.0.50727!! what do i do

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NOTWORKING123 said:
its not working, when i try to load brickblocker it says;To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:v 2.0.50727!! what do i do

erm install microsofts .net framework ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol - u see how providing information leads to better answers ? ask a vague question and you get a vague but correct answer. I have played a few out of region games on my wii without any issues so im not sure what chip you have or what games give errors. more details.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why patching the .iso? I don't understand, region patches make sense, IOS Version patching makes sense, but why brickblocking or whatever?

chondro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHat does it mean if I get a green screen when I load the disc? I am using WiiGator and forcing NTSC but for some reason this game just goes to a green screen? Should I re-burn, or just consider this non-compatible? I have other games working fine...
unsure.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
chondro said:
WHat does it mean if I get a green screen when I load the disc? I am using WiiGator and forcing NTSC but for some reason this game just goes to a green screen? Should I re-burn, or just consider this non-compatible? I have other games working fine...
unsure.gif

You could mention that you try to load a PAL game on a NTSC Wii.

david432111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
chicaman said:
I am on a mod chip =X

i read it somewhere using wii scrub can change from PAL to NTSC o.O
You do know there's a section for that already in the guide? You could at least look before asking.
lecture.gif

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chondro said:
unsure.gif
Try reinstalling your cIOS.

mono_locco

Trophies
XP
Country
I've always used Ritek dvds and have never had any problems since day 1

As for the burning program... I've always used nero and have never had a problem either. If you do it might just be that you drive doesn't like those dvds or that you lense is dying or that your dvd drive is dead.... might need replacing.

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
.d&n said:
hmmmm i used 2 different programs to burn and had 2 different results

The game i burned is Wii Music (PAL)

1. I used Nero 8, DVD ISO it was a bad burn but it shows up on the Disk Channel after Reboot with hooks using GAMMA...... wont load though just black screen hence bad burn**

2. I used the above method IMGBURN, it was a good burn, everything works but GAMMA Rebooter doesnt work (doesnt show on up on disk channel either), onli way the game works is to boot the game directly from the BACK UP CHANNEL

i havent tried a good burn using Nero 8 yet, but i'll try again....... and let you guys noe which is the preferred BURNING PROGRAM

i onli tried 1 wii game so far coz tats all i have, is it just me or is there somthing else about these programs or does it onli happen in this particular game (Wii Music)

Yo im back giving my new results, ok i got a couple games now so im pretty sure now

actually i found out that both Nero 8 and IMGBURN has about the same success rate

IMGBURN has an easier interface but both provide about the same results

Before burning the ISO make sure u dont interrupt the process likeee playing music or go to a website etc. if u do theres a chance u might cause a verify error in the end.....
it still plays but if u want a good burn, dont do ANIITHING!!!

Rebooting ur comp and starting the burn is also a good idea to getting a good burn

happy burning!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone