Hacking cIOSX rev19 released

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ANOTHER FUCKING UPDATE METROID PRIME TRILOGY ( METROID 3 ° NOT WORK (CRASH) I AM UNGRY
hate2.gif

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yes i tried metroid trilogy DVD DL and metroid 1 and 2 work fine ! but metroid 3 not work ? since CIOS REV 18 not work metroid 3 on DVD DL ...Why ?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
florian said:
ANOTHER FUCKING UPDATE METROID PRIME TRILOGY ( METROID 3 ° NOT WORK (CRASH) I AM UNGRY]
hate2.gif
Oh well...it's good that you use a BACKUP-Launcher, right? So you can still play your original disc without any problems.

If you don't have one, then [*]Shut up[*]Stop bitching around[*]Wait for a fix/go back to an older rev/get another dump.You're getting this for free, get mature (not to mention that it seems to work for other people, so the fail is probably on your side).

@Topic: Great, I'm going to test it soon
smile.gif

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Wanin MPT prime 3 works now and so does De blob cudos to you wanin.

I Have no problems loading prime 3 off of MPT usb loader Gx Rev 919 with Ios57 as base. Maybe you got a bad iso does the game load with say hermes cios or an older rev?

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Since CIOS REV 18 my metroid trylogy (metroid 3 on DVD DL not work ) ...And my copy dump is good ok
smile.gif
....fucking release CIOS REV 19 and REV18 since this CIOS REV 18 and 19 MP3 not work

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
florian said:
Since CIOS REV 18 my metroid trylogy (metroid 3 on DVD DL not work ) ...And my copy dump is good ok
smile.gif
....fucking release CIOS REV 19 and REV18 since this CIOS REV not work
Then return to rev17. It's so simple.
And stop complaining about something you never paid.

Twid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
davidnlta said:

I Have no problems loading prime 3 off of MPT usb loader Gx Rev 919 with Ios57 as base. Maybe you got a bad iso does the game load with say hermes cios or an older rev?

QUOTE(florian @ Mar 7 2010, 11:38 AM) Since CIOS REV 18 my metroid trylogy (metroid 3 on DVD DL not work ) ...And my copy dump is good ok
smile.gif
....fucking release CIOS REV 19 and REV18 since this CIOS REV 18 and 19 MP3 not work
Seems strange
unsure.gif

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Twid said:
davidnlta said:

QUOTE(florian @ Mar 7 2010, 11:38 AM) Since CIOS REV 18 my metroid trylogy (metroid 3 on DVD DL not work ) ...And my copy dump is good ok
smile.gif
Seems strange
unsure.gif

Yes its strange ? since REV 18 ?

Teton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
florian said:
ANOTHER FUCKING UPDATE METROID PRIME TRILOGY ( METROID 3 ° NOT WORK (CRASH) I AM UNGRY
hate2.gif

You're a shame for france u_u.
lecture.gif
If you're not happy with rev 19, come back to older rev.
And stop complaining about something you never paid.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
florian said:
smile.gif

What error do you get? Insert disc, 002, 001, disc read error ... ?

Gao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@e2razor I wouldn't update unless you're positive it works so you don't have any problems and start asking for help or complain about it XD that's what I think =)

noop question sorry >_<

So if I ever update(Still on Rev 17) To go back to Rev 17 from 19 all I do is just delete 249(which I installed it as) from ATD, then just reinstall rev 17? Because when you choose a base IOS, it gives me a weird feeling that if I do anything to 249 I just think it will affect the IOS57(Which I'm thinking it won't) Just making sure don't want to F*** up my wii!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?