Hacking DVD Read Error (324) from Backup Launcher

aruek_ca18det

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, in my particular case, I had to disable wiiconnect24, to not let the wii go to standby mode, for some reason when it gets hot it wont read the disc. But the weird thing here is that it will happen with certain games only.

lckoukla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
HI CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE. I GET A READ ERROR 324. I HAVE BURNED WITH IMGBURN X4 SPEED ON PHILLIPS dvd +WR. I DONT HAVE A CLUE AS WHAT TO DO NOW, IS IT MAYBE FOR JUST THIS GAME? OR WILL IT BE FOR ALL THE GAMES I TRY AND BURN?
PLEASE HELP.
unsure.gif

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lckoukla said:
HI CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE. I GET A READ ERROR 324. I HAVE BURNED WITH IMGBURN X4 SPEED ON PHILLIPS dvd +WR. I DONT HAVE A CLUE AS WHAT TO DO NOW, IS IT MAYBE FOR JUST THIS GAME? OR WILL IT BE FOR ALL THE GAMES I TRY AND BURN?
PLEASE HELP.
unsure.gif
I LIKE CAPSLOCK TOO!!!!!
biggrin.gif
(don't do that)
Don't use rewritable discs

lckoukla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
wacko.gif
manias said:
lckoukla said:
PLEASE HELP.
unsure.gif
I LIKE CAPSLOCK TOO!!!!!
biggrin.gif
(don't do that)
Don't use rewritable discs

Hi
Thanks, so there is nothing else? people say i should change the booktype settings to dvd rom, is that right or should i leave it on automatic?
thanks again!
wacko.gif

lckoukla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
d popcorn said:
if its not the burn speed its the burner you use i had problem burning on laptop with some types of dvd. But burn on desktop all fine. one thing to try will be not use your loader use the new neogamma from here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6111 and cios rev 10 from here (rename to boot.dol in apps)

hi, thanks everyone, but i think im now more confused than ever... being a blond and all....
but no seriously do i need to put this new neogamma...and cios rev 10... on the sd card again? or just have it on my computer for when i am burning? sorry if im not being clear...
wacko.gif
unsure.gif
wacko.gif
unsure.gif
wacko.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll tell you the FACTS

DVD Read Error (324)

Means in simple terms "The DVD Cannot Be Read"

So anyone saying that it's is one particular thing are wrong FACT.

I've saw this error because of faulty drives, wrong media, bad burns and also broken code in IOS (strange but true, most wont know what I mean)

Anyway, make a lst of all the things that it might be and go through them one by one. If your retail games play fine on the disc channel it's software, but it you get errors sometimes with retail games then it's hardware.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
I'll tell you the FACTS

DVD Read Error (324)

Means in simple terms "The DVD Cannot Be Read"

So anyone saying that it's is one particular thing are wrong FACT.

I've saw this error because of faulty drives, wrong media, bad burns and also broken code in IOS (strange but true, most wont know what I mean)

Anyway, make a lst of all the things that it might be and go through them one by one. If your retail games play fine on the disc channel it's software, but it you get errors sometimes with retail games then it's hardware.

slimmmmmm you just answered my question on wtf is wrong with my wii. for the longest time i thought it was software i ran my other games(retail) and shure enfough a brand new punch out (ntsc) is giving me a read error.my next question is im not useing a usb loader(i do have one installed neogamma nice work wiipower) yet,but dose this error effect usbloading?

lckoukla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok, now i changed disks and used a maxwell DVD-R and i got a error 002? now what must i do? do i need to redo the stuff on the sd card?
blink.gif

lckoukla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
my friend put this on the wii and now he has gone on holiday, and im stuck with all these stupid errors!!! it sux!!!

plumeau

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Quote = nom de «ether2802 'date =' le 3 décembre 2008, l'après 4 heures 26 '= '1603422']
Tout le monde dit qu'il HNE question de Médias, J'Ai MAIS D'ABORD Installé le Waninkoko cIOS36_r7 par wad et M'A Donné this Erreur, SI JE Supprimé Avec AnyTD, et la Deuxième Fois Que je Uti La Méthode de bande -Fi, UNE Travaillé Qui, Pour Moi, JE n'ai Pas changeur les Médias, tout simplement ré-Installé ...!!! Le cIOS:)
[/ Quote]

: Hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:: hateit:
                                                  J'Ai esssayé de le burin une x8 et ca marche!

plumeau

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tout le monde dit qu'il HNE question de Médias, J'Ai MAIS D'ABORD Installé le Waninkoko cIOS36_r7 par wad et M'A Donné this Erreur, SI JE Supprimé Avec AnyTD, et la Deuxième Fois Que je Uti La Méthode de bande -Fi, une Travaillé Qui, Pour Moi, JE n'ai change pas les Médias, tout simplement ré-Installé ...!!! le cIOS
smile.gif

try to burn it on 8x speed or on 4x speed!
hate2.gif
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel