Homebrew Easiest way to go from 9.2 sysnand/11.*** reinand CFW to A9LH type CFW?

beefsloth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I did the whole downgrading thing/seperation of nands back when it was all the craze and it has been a long time since I've used anything other than the latest Reinand on my emunand which is on update 11.4 or something. The main reason I would love to switch to an arm9loader type cfw is so I don't have to use Boot NTR to access my N3DS's cpu/L2 cache every bootup, plus I hear it can run GBA games.

Basically, can someone help me by telling me if I will have an easier time switching over to a9hl since I already have an emunand made? Or am I going to have to do a lot of work to get rid of the seperated nands and Menuhax bootloading methods I currently use? I just want to know what the simplest and most straightforward route I should safely take from the cfw I am on. The wiki guide confuses me because it talks about doing all this downgrading when I thought I already did those types of things ages ago, and I don't really understand what rednand is and why I can't just use reinand? Thanks a ton in advance for anyone out there that tries to help a lazy dumb sap like myself xD

beefsloth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Think I posted this in the wrong subsection, reposted under custom firmware sub forum. How do I go about deleting this thread or should I just let it get buried? Mods help please xD thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Worse.