Review EZ Flash 3 in 1 unboxing

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the video. Now I know what to expect when my arrives in 2 weeks. What method did you use to know you had the +? Look at the PCB board?

dfgged

Bridges
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sgand said:
Thanks for the video. Now I know what to expect when my arrives in 2 weeks. What method did you use to know you had the +? Look at the PCB board?
First I looked on the inside after I just used GBA Exploader to confirm.
QUOTEdfgged, you need this : GBAexploader v0.58b patch for M3/Itouch
because of THAT
I know, Roudolf(sorry if name spelled wrong) blocked all M3 products after he made the M3 Sakura DLDI and he did that to stay out of trouble with them. I mainly wanted to use my EZ Flash for ram with ds browser.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So give a try to last cory1492's patch to see if it works.
wink.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...no offense but what does a vid of unboxing even do?
its kinda pointless.

and try setting the camera somewhere and use BOTH hands

D

Deleted User

Thanks dfgged. Please know that you are hilarious to watch. Don't get a tripod or set your camera up I really like the Blair Witch type thing you've got going on in your videos. Looking forward to the next one. Kudos.

dfgged

Bridges
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ccosmos said:
So give a try to last cory1492's patch to see if it works.
wink.gif

Thanks I'll try now.Edit: IT ACTUALLY WORKS! Now I just need to get the rumble working and I can start the review.

tinymonkeyt said:
...no offense but what does a vid of unboxing even do?
its kinda pointless.

and try setting the camera somewhere and use BOTH hands
I usally do an unboxing video then the review, but right now I'm having a hard time getting all the features to work.

QUOTE(Saturnplanet5 @ Feb 7 2009, 11:05 PM)
Thanks dfgged. Please know that you are hilarious to watch. Don't get a tripod or set your camera up I really like the Blair Witch type thing you've got going on in your videos. Looking forward to the next one. Kudos.
Thanks! I actually have a tripod but theres a huge crack in it.
Edit: Do you need to patch roms to use the rumble? If I can find this info out soon then the review will be coming along in about 3-4 days.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow thank god there are no green sleeves. good job on this one. i was doing some research on green sleeves and i found out that the color green shows that you are a homosexual. You should stay away from the color green as much as possible, ESPECIALLY SLEEVES WITH THAT COLOR.
proof:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1975/greenbu0.png

i hope you found this helpful. if you have any other questions regarding green sleeves or just need sleeve therapy feel free to contact me. I know some professionals in the business.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
golden said:
wow thank god there are no green sleeves. good job on this one. i was doing some research on green sleeves and i found out that the color green shows that you are a homosexual. You should stay away from the color green as much as possible, ESPECIALLY SLEEVES WITH THAT COLOR.
proof:

i hope you found this helpful. if you have any other questions regarding green sleeves or just need sleeve therapy feel free to contact me. I know some professionals in the business.
Grey is only 2 letters away from grey though
wink.gif

And it rhymes with gay
smile.gif
jk

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it should also be noted that green is also a color used to symbolize devilry, witchcraft, and pure evil. green is just simply a horrific color in terms of sleeve color variation. You should not ever have a sleeve colored green or you might as well walk out to the middle of your nearest 4-way intersection and hold up a sign and say "I am the devil and the anti-christ". If you don't believe my statements, simply refer back to my picture proof of the wikipedia page i gave below and read the sentences before the underlined portion and the picture's caption under it where it clearly describes green as the color of the devil:

So one more time to emphasis and hopefully you now realize this isn't a light matter to be joking around with:

DO NOT ASSOCIATE GREEN WITH YOUR SLEEVE COLOR IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
proof:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1975/greenbu0.pngThat's pretty compelling evidence, golden.

QUOTE(rhyguy @ Feb 12 2009, 10:45 PM) Grey is only 2 letters away from grey though
wink.gif

And it rhymes with gay
smile.gif
jk
How can a word be 2 letters away from itself?
wtf.gif

If you spell "grey" the American way (gray), it's only 1 letter away from "gay." Not that I have any problems with gays.

dfgged: And who gave you 1 star? That's not very nice
mad.gif
I thought your one-handed unboxing technique was rather l33t.

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mission : open a box
time limit : unlimited
time taken : 2mins 0 seconds
rating : C
secrets found : none

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum