Hacking FINALLY!!! A Fix for The October 23d update!!!

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weirdfate said:
in a perfect world this would allow me to downgrade my firmware and recover from a semibrick?

this has nothing to do with a semi-brick, but vicariously, sure.

QUOTE(radionds @ Oct 28 2008, 05:39 PM) Can somebody helps me, I don't know how to "extract" the ios16 from de backup disc with the wiiscrubber..How can I do that?

Edit: What is that .dif file?

ignore the diff, you don't have to actually srub anything with wiiscrubber, it just so happens that it will open the image, while some other programs wont

once you get the image open, look for "system" or "updates" until you find a ".wad" file name IOS16...somethingsomething

then just "Right-click" it, and click "save" or "extract" or whatever it says, then you can save the wad to your computers HDD.

no actual scrubbing involved.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
weirdfate said:
in a perfect world this would allow me to downgrade my firmware and recover from a semibrick?
possibly yes cus you installed a firmware from another region so you kan install 3.2 U or E wathevver you want with cIOS Uninstaller 1.2

radionds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
djtaz said:
radionds said:
Can somebody helps me, I don't know how to "extract" the ios16 from de backup disc with the wiiscrubber..How can I do that?

Edit: What is that .dif file?

*cough* already extracted in my zip file for you... but dont download it until i can figure out what files i need to remove in case theres a problem with some files that may cause issues with the big N

ok ? no one download this : http://www.iol.ie/~taz/3.3u_Update_Fix.zip ... give me about 30 mins or so to figure out that file and make a cup of tea. Thanks guys.
Oh thanks..I'm waiting =D..
I'm really ansious to start instaling .wads again

Artik_esp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations. This IOS is ILEGAL

You have closed another door for a future about REAL homebrew
frown.gif

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How does the Wad Manager use IOS16 in this?
All the editing I see needs to just be done in this line:
Code:
cios = IOS_ReloadIOS(249);

So is what yours does is change 249 to 16 and add // before
Code:
printf("[+] cIOS detected and loaded.\n\n\n");
?

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres an illegal IOS, what'd it do? was it born on the dreamcast and immigrated illegaly onto the wii?

http://www.iol.ie/~taz/3.3u_Update_Fix.zip

@ Arm:

I just checked out your blog...it was an enjoyable visit.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laurozza said:
noobwarrior7 said:
no one download what? THIS:

is that what you mean? ;-)

that package that contains the files needed to downgrade if you don't currently have a cIOS.....seems pretty wonderful to me.

get it now.
This work with pal console too?

yep.

ORIGINAL COMPILER: Davi92
at like 8 this morning.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laurozza said:
noobwarrior7 said:
no one download what? THIS:

is that what you mean? ;-)

that package that contains the files needed to downgrade if you don't currently have a cIOS.....seems pretty wonderful to me.

get it now.
This work with pal console too?
I believe it does - The Ios's (im told) are region free - but i dont have the problem so someone else would need to confirm this.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Artik_esp said:

frown.gif

Stop whining, Team twiizers has said numerous times they have a small assortment of bugs they can use for future projects that wouldn't have been using this method anyway,
and there are already workarounds for the trucha lockouts so far, as long as you didn't update. This helps people who mistakenly updated.

You misspelled Illegal and using congratulations as an insult stopped being cool like ten years ago.

If you aren't going to contribute anything don't bitch when others do, which I can tell from your three posts you haven't been helping much of anyone around here with anything.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok Guys , i had to remove that file in case it caused any issues , but i put up a now with WITH_out the IOS106 ... but im sure there may be one around WITH the file in it as well, but i cant give that link - you will have to do the math and try to find it on your own.

new link is http://www.iol.ie/~taz/3.3u_Update_Fix____...______IOS16.zip

Filename : 3.3u_Update_Fix_____WITH_out______IOS16.zip

henkp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Artik_esp said:

frown.gif

Why is that? There is no exploit in this ios, and there is no way to obtain it legally by downloading it, because it cannot be downloaded. The 'exploit' in this ios is that it is officially signed, and thus installs as expected (and can be used TO install anything 'as expected').

fuuuuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It brings my piss to an absolute boil when people start scream rick roll! or Fake! You are the exact same sort of people that said an iso loader would never be possible on the wii so how about we shut the fuck up ok? Do you not feel immensely stupid when you say stuff without knowing shit? and you get proven wrong.

Rant over..sorry to vent on here other issues are bothering me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Deez.