Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hell Gring Goth said:
Hi, thx for the Guide.

I just have a problem in step 20 : when i run ttextract.exe, I have these lines in creating the r4dldi.dat :

- Creating r4dldi.dat
- patch dldlib: 0x2258
- patch DLDI: 0x892C
- Error: dldi-head not found
- Press any Key to exit

Needs some help, thx for your answers
smile.gif

HGG
Hi. Did you dldi patch the ysmenu.nds file before hand?

Hell Gring Goth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
triassic911 said:

YSMenu.nds is direct from FW DSTT unofficial 1.17a01

In step 18, I move YSMenu.nds in r4crypt folder.

When I run ttextract.exe in step 20, there's no YSMenu.nds in my YSMenu folder cause I already move it in step 18.

It seems working with official releases but I have problems for running homebrews like LineCS{0.2}, maybe in link with my dldi patching problem.

I see somewhere else that I can just rename r4tf.dldi in r4dldi.dat without doing anything else...

HGG

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:

I definitely patched ysmenu.nds before hand, exactly as outlined in the instructions. I've tried it step by step many times over & have also tried changing the method slightly several times. I still get the same exact error.

Using the DSTT unofficial 1.17a01 firmware... the error results in a 4rdldi file size of 0b. Like I said, it still works - but I don't know if that file size is important to anything.

EDIT: Also tried using R4YSauto & still get the same error, resulting in a 0b file.

h2h1z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can some 1 respond 2 my prob

restate: i have a r4 neo ysmenu doesnt seem 2 open the games i have and i get a message (DLDI unsupported name) and i shows this no matter what i try 2 open

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys, try using the firmware posted in the guide, not unofficial firmware. I'll have to try that unofficial firmware myself to test it out.

@ h2h1z: You sure you have the r4patch.dat and r4dldi.dat files on the root of your sd? If that isn't the case, then it's probably the r4 neo. It probably isn't based on r4 firmware....

h2h1z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope im still getting the message is there any thing else i can try
on my r4 neo the cheats a all disorganized and incoherent and thus almost unusable
any help would be appreciated

do i need ttmenu.dat and ttmenu.system file???

MarsXTC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG IT WORKS SO WELL , I couldnt get it to work - Due to me thinking my R4 is a clone ( Bought 4 months ago), So I contacted the TS And he was so helpful
biggrin.gif

h2h1z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st who is ts
2nd at clone do u have
mayb im just dumb and cant follow directions if we have the same clone

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
Does anyone know exactly what the r4dldi.dat file is for? Seems strange to me that everything still works with a 0kb file.

I guess it's not even needed unless I want to run homebrew?

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
D34DL1N3R said:
triassic911 said:

I definitely patched ysmenu.nds before hand, exactly as outlined in the instructions. I've tried it step by step many times over & have also tried changing the method slightly several times. I still get the same exact error.

Using the DSTT unofficial 1.17a01 firmware... the error results in a 4rdldi file size of 0b. Like I said, it still works - but I don't know if that file size is important to anything.

EDIT: Also tried using R4YSauto & still get the same error, resulting in a 0b file.

I don't know if this matters, but it appears that the unofficial FW doesn't have the TTMenu.SYS file and the original FW does.
I'm going to try to use the original TTMenu.SYS file with the unofficial FW and see how it works out.

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, i wanted to say thank you for the guide, i only got one problem thus far and that isn't even related to your guide, but when i want to start r4crypt my windows will give me the frigging there is a problem with this software, do you want to send or don't send a report and then close. anyone had this before? and know how to solve?
or willing to send me a pm with an allready updated ysmenu for a r4iiisdhc clone(like the autor of this guide)

h2h1z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can some 1 answer me plz i get a message that says "unsupported DLDI name" when ever i try to start up ANY game

help never goes unpunished

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delpickko said:
I don't know if this matters, but it appears that the unofficial FW doesn't have the TTMenu.SYS file and the original FW does. I'm going to try to use the original TTMenu.SYS file with the unofficial FW and see how it works out.

I just tried after reading your comment & it still produces the same error. Odd, I wonder why the error is coming from the dldi file, when it's the one downloaded from the tutorial.

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm trying hard to get the YSmenu firmware from Yasu's site, but everytime I try it directs me back to his homepage.

Anybody else having this problem?

EDIT: Apparently it was a problem with Firefox. Finally was able to download it by using DownThemAll.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
delpickko said:
I don't know if this matters, but it appears that the unofficial FW doesn't have the TTMenu.SYS file and the original FW does. I'm going to try to use the original TTMenu.SYS file with the unofficial FW and see how it works out.

I just tried after reading your comment & it still produces the same error. Odd, I wonder why the error is coming from the dldi file, when it's the one downloaded from the tutorial.

Try using the actual 1.17 fw altogether.

h2h1z said:
i still would like some help
give it at ur own digression
it will be appreciated
There's nothing TO do. The R4 Neo is incompatible. I'll it to the first page as soon as my computer gets fixed.

QUOTE(xvolution @ Jul 8 2009, 03:08 PM)
Hi. I'm trying hard to get the YSmenu firmware from Yasu's site, but everytime I try it directs me back to his homepage.

Anybody else having this problem?
Try clicking the next date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay