Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rayder said:
127GB...nearly 16,000 tunes....have at least a hundred more I need to add once I verify the track tags. It's all forms of music. All MP3. Most are 320's but no lower than a 128.

We have a nice little setup here where the drive can be accessed from any PC in the house, plus we have an AudioTron so we can play them on the home stereo too.

Nearly the same.

About 143GB. Everything is 320kbs, or v0 VBR.
All ID3-tags and album art is intact. Mostly are albums, but also lot's of compilations and some 'loose' numbers, which are hard to find, or do not exist on an album.
All songs are on out local NAS, and can be accessed so.

I like to collect music.
tongue.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a collector and I clean my library often. 1681 songs. 10.9 GB. Only Albums.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i have 3.51GB. i don't have much songs that i listen to years ago, and i don't plan on adding heaps of new music too.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Total I prob have around 1 gig, maybe less [I got very little space to put it in]. Most of it is albums and such I got off "the internet". And most of it is rock. I'm still deciding what to get next.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legit music is probably 0%, I almost always use Google searches, torrents and the arguable Ge**ou.com to get my music.

But it's not that big, I keep all of my music on my 3DS, and it's about 4-5gb. Now my Osu! folder on the other hand is 2.13 GB.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nothing is legit on my pc's. Note I have plenty legit CD's, but downloading the stuff is way easier and faster then ripping a cd and tag it and stuff..

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
22.4 GB. I download a few new tunes everyday, it's increasing quite fast. I mostly download via Youtube at the moment, the newest songs I like are almost always put there first.

My brother has over 100 GB, pretty crazy.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Since I share my music with my brother, our combined total is 50.8 GB. Most of which consists of hi-fi music, and 8959 tracks in total.

...yeah, we're both musicians, and need LOADS of inspiration
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...