Hacking How to get homebrew running using bannerbomb

KODday

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK THIS IS REALY SCREWED UP FOR ME........I HADSOMETHING ON MY SD CARD THT SAID BANNERBOMB....IT NNEVER ;LOADED SO I DELETED EVERRYTHING ON MY SD CARD.NOW.....THERES A FAKE PRINATE FOLDER I MADE BY COPYING A CHAN NEL 2 THE SD CARD HACKMII AND A1F 22 ON MY SD THING WONT EVEN SHOW THE BANNERBOMB THING.PLEASE HELP

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i'm not sure why this thing ain't working

i'm trying to put this onto an unmodded wii
3.2e
h**p://bannerbomb.qoid.us/aads/ not one of these files makes it work and the one i had the most success with caused an exception - aad21_v108
but just wouldn't get any further than a few seconds before the black screen

help

nosnoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shelleeson said:

I have the same problem.
3.2U with WiiKey v1
Tried all 11 versions - nothing. No freeze, no pop up, just nothing.
I had FAT16 non-SDHC 2GB card, just boot.elf at root and the private folders.

I suppose I now have to look for a Twilight Princess disc. Any other pointers? TIA.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nosnoop said:
Shelleeson said:

I have the same problem.
3.2U with WiiKey v1
Tried all 11 versions - nothing. No freeze, no pop up, just nothing.
I had FAT16 non-SDHC 2GB card, just boot.elf at root and the private folders.

I suppose I now have to look for a Twilight Princess disc. Any other pointers? TIA.

On 3.2 the 1st version of the not 4.2 bannerbomb should work. Can you backup a savegame to your sd card and take a look what folder(s) it created, maybe you put bannerbomb in the wrong place. Kepp in mind that bannerbomb needs to be alone in the private folder.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime i load up the .elf i get a hanging black screen, the same thing happens for when i load up any other app.

chicken11

Trophies
XP
Country
my wii is 4.1e,everything working ok, i deleated ios36-64-v1042 wad and i now i can not access homebrew channel, games still play as before but when i go to homebrew channel and click start, the wii resets its self,what can i do to get homebrew channel working again, i deleated wad to see if more games wood work using disc channel, i have cios corp 3.5 and i get error 001 with some games but i have realised that on some wii that i have not installed ios36-64-v1042 wad the same games work through disc channel but on my wii the same game gives me error message

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gameguy95 said:
What is the chance that bannerbombv2 will brick the wii

Low. The danger comes from the apps you start with bannerbomb. Installing the homebrew channel, playing homebrew games and using media players is 99.9x% safe. Stuff that modifies the system has a chance of bricking. Even installing IOS is safe, as long as it's not overwriting the system menu IOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol