I was on the wanted list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If government is gonna kill seriously literally LEOTCK I hope that Project Phoenix might be help him or like electric pliers from car accumulator like in case of Mr. Bean.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted for what? By whom? To reinterpret Luke's own words, Is it like for instance the fbi,cia,nsa,darpa,mib,wib or even extraterrestrials like the one's sighted in ufos,uaps etc.? :huh:

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted for what? By whom? To reinterpret Luke's own words, Is it like for instance the fbi,cia,nsa,darpa,mib,wib or even extraterrestrials like the one's sighted in ufos,uaps etc.? :huh:
For instance ghosts that can change one's gender over the Internet? Miley Cyrus Bruce Jenner

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What the heck is even uap again? and wib I suppose you mean women in black? Well Men in Black got me here for sure, I mean in cz the cops are usually men in black not men in blue....like in poland they are in blue but not here usually.

I was wanted because of misdelivery of important government mail(apparently they are crazy enough to issue arrest warrant just for that), also I did post update on that ut99 thread that luke linked as well.

Like the judge said though it doesn't end there, there's that stuff they are calling me for...

I said before I didn't want this thread to become a joke thread and now it is since its the EDGE of the forum again.

I feel like OJ Simpson's character here now, standing against something alone with overwhelming odds:

Either way, who knows maye some agents will come here and tell you there's nothing to see here,please disperse

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What the heck is even uap again? and wib I suppose you mean women in black? Well Men in Black got me here for sure, I mean in cz the cops are usually men in black not men in blue....like in poland they are in blue but not here usually.

I was wanted because of misdelivery of important government mail(apparently they are crazy enough to issue arrest warrant just for that), also I did post update on that ut99 thread that luke linked as well.

Like the judge said though it doesn't end there, there's that stuff they are calling me for...

I said before I didn't want this thread to become a joke thread and now it is since its the EDGE of the forum again.

I feel like OJ Simpson's character here now, standing against something alone with overwhelming odds:

Either way, who knows maye some agents will come here and tell you there's nothing to see here,please disperse

There’s even thread in Paranormalis Forum named Men in Black. Some one even gave me a link of book in Amazon about so-called Women in Black.
https://paranormalis.com/threads/men-in-black.20963/
Did I mention about them previously in this very forum or still not yet?
Which UT99.org Forum link was it? I can’t even see you mentioning me. Like Luke something this Luke something that.

Last edited by Luke94,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I only told some people privately. I was finally taken off the wanted list yesterday after being "arrested". This is because court misdelivered mail to me because they issued me letter where they believe I violated my probation. Even though I already called them and agreed it would be sent to a different adress. They still refused to take down the arrest warrant and like I predicted I was sought out by the police even though one of their chiefs knew about it. The judge that is assigned to the case is unfortunately the one who had me imprisoned for half a year in the past, when there was the court hearing to decide it was on holiday and it was done without presence of lawyer or even proseuction. The state assigned lawyers all wanted the same as prosecution btw there was no difference. It was all just revenge against me. The judge knows one of the accusers and might be in relationship with him. I cannot legally prove this, but I fought against this long time ago and nothing helped. There's too much corruption. In fact they are protected due to this whole legal system...

You believe in society? In the legal system? This is what can happen and because czech republic is EU member state I cannot really get help anywhere and will not be believed. That is the harsh reality once something is considered a safe country, even if there might be corrupt regions and courts. I do believe the issue is with the system, because if honest people are everywhere, yes it can work out, but if not, if there's large amount of corruption, then you are out of luck and you cannot fight it.

THIS IS WHY. This is why the system is wrong and you shouldn't even send your kids to school to be brainwashed. If we all protest and dissent all at once, we might make a change, but as an individual I am finished and without power....

They wanted to kill me in the past and I almost died when I was imprisoned for half a year, now all they want to do on april 22nd is to imprison me for good. No matter that there wasn't actual evidence against me in the first place.

This is not a joke thread, please don't delete this. To present that i was on the wanted list....

I will show you this what was on the police wanted list website before they took down the warrant yesterday.
Creatively censored to remove as much private information as possible...

View attachment 428437
humm, but they are wanting any man:

1711849034745.png

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
There's even thread in Paranormalis Forum named Men in Black. Some one even gave me a link of book in Amazon about so-called Women in Black.
https://paranormalis.com/threads/men-in-black.20963/
Did I mention about them previously in this very forum or still not yet?
Which UT99.org Forum link was it? I can't even see you mentioning me. Like Luke something this Luke something that.
This:
https://ut99.org/ut99.org/viewtopic.php?p=146910#p146910

They are not being nice and are complaining about form over the content...

Why would I mention you? What do you have to do with it? I mean sometimes your form is wrong but also the content. But these low-lifes like zeur calls them, are nothing...

They think that if I'm endangered like this I have time to write a nice and neat book about it.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your mom's not on my wanted list, but she keeps coming back for more anyway

What can I say I am a nice man I oblige

But you should really work on finding her a regular bf

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
"34 to 35 years" is a bit of a short window, and LeoTCK is older than that iirc.
They have to write something there as what seems to be possible age by my looks so yea, they don't really think about that but no I am at least officially that age too.

But who knows what my real age really is given that my birth certificate was produced by an stb agent and they monitored me in my childhood, those kind of people as I found out many years later.
I have conflicting memories, I had been tied up reportedly as a baby because a nurse couldn't stand me making some strange movements, if that same baby was me, but it would explain some of my later anxieties and reactions.
My father claims I am not his son and that it ws some conspiracy, when I was on the wanted list previously he was asked and what he replied they concluded it was just put on my birth certificate as convenience. There are ties of the "enemy family" to my official family.
And there are dark secrets and truths. Like my mom claiming conflicting/different things at multiple points or maybe those were parallel timelines. Based on one account, my "creation" was interwened by "dark forces", acording to another I was a healthy baby, acording to yet another I had to be put into a tube after birth because I was born prematurely. Which one is it then?
Both can't be true or I am a living paradox. or that maybe in another timeline I wasn't born at all and my "father" convinced my mom for abortion.

How do I make sense of any of this?
Post automatically merged:

Your mom's not on my wanted list, but she keeps coming back for more anyway

What can I say I am a nice man I oblige

But you should really work on finding her a regular bf
She claims to have a regular bf now, but he's from russia and some authorities do not like that and try to make his life difficult. He escaped a draft into the war with Ukraine.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is this Wanted List gonna be visible even in Prague?
It seems also that both Lynx and Agent Clank from JJ2 Multiplayer Discord Server are from Czech Republic likewise for instance LEOTCK.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and impeeza

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Is this Wanted List gonna be visible even in Prague?
It seems also that both Lynx and Agent Clank from JJ2 Multiplayer Discord Server are from Czech Republic likewise for instance LEOTCK.
Its a global wanted list for the whole state and I am not on it anymore now thus it is not visible lol.

But they don't hang wanted posters on streets if you mean that no.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
"34 to 35 years" is a bit of a short window, and LeoTCK is older than that iirc.
I also was told/implied by someone from the dutch government that my family might not be my true family. This was in 2014 the same year I lost my memories last time. Every year ending with 4 ends with me losing my memories in one way or the other. I don't want it to happen this time again, but I warned people upfront but they never believe me. Its like that guy warning about killer rabbit.
And now a killer judge is after me. She can leap about and has a teeth mile wide. But no it's just a harmless little judge isn't it? She's nice, right? That's what the cops also thought when they brought me in for easter 2019, but she obviously rather see me crucified...

There's always some kind of hidden doomsday like scenario involved with me in the years ending with 4....

And it takes me time each time to recover my memories and get back together. And then when I do so,.,it starts all over again.

Either way they all have their own agendas and cover stories. I was temporarily put into witness protection with police embargo on my case in the netherlands. But there was someone else, someone powerful who would rather see me being used for something. They told me "Why don't you go out and meet your family" and when I said "they are not here", then soon after I was put into that white room torture like cell, no it wasn't a psychiatric cell, it was a special cell, they had several with different colors and what not. I was only offered either food or drink. The drink came in white cups, two of them. That's all I got, it was water but when I drank it my mind started to experience some changes. There was weird air also and I heard hissing like they were releasing something into the white cell. There was just a concrete white slab where I could lie on...everything was bright and white or nearly all white. There were no windows at all. I had been there for like eternity and kept being brought out for questioning, only to be put there again each time they saw I still have some memories left or that I still had semblance of my old personality. They kept doing it over and over again until I was like a walking zombie, a programmed sleeper agent....

I'm tired of this, I have to speak the truth.
Post automatically merged:

By the time I returned to the czech republic, since embassy was involved and there was an impending scandal, someone started to monitor me and put spanner in my plans. I was still mostly confused after amnesia and I did not understand the hostility some people took on me. in 2016 there was a small incident/accident where I had my arm stuck under a security glass and where I tried to grab back my id card because it has been invalidated by actions of my grandfather, I did not like the behavior of the staff so I wanted it back to go elsewhere. But she started to hit my hand with the keyboard, I got scraped and when I tried to pull out in my panic attack I somehow ended up cracking the entire security glass. It was supposed to protect like panzer, bulletproof high security shit. Somehow I cracked it. They put me on a manhunt of sorts, the prosecution demanded that I would be examined because they accesed my medical file and found out there are strange cystical objects in my brain. The camera record was suspiciously gone, even though it would prove my story so they only went by witnesses. There was a strange man that was similar to the cigarrete smoking man from the x-files.

They charged me with destruction of state property and I was supposed to pay the damages and receive probation sentence. I kept appealing and the higher court was on my side initially not finding the procedure correct. I moved places and still was engaged in that legal battle for years even though the damages got already paid, at the time by my uncle, who later ended up betraying me.

The official reasoning about the cysts was to figure out whether it can alter/affect my behavior but I figured out the real goal was to determine whether it can cause me to vibrate/send a shockwave through an object that I am interacting with, enough to crack/shatter a high security glass.

in the end the judge reached an agreement with the local police where i was at the time, as I was a thorn in their eye so they hatched a plan to get me in trouble, which was relatively easy as I started to get in trouble with a prominent family in the town who were abusing their dogs and I complained about it. They all wanted revenge on me. That's how this came to be. All of this. They all had colaborated and were happy when they knew I will not get out free this time.

It was years of constant running away and I finally settled somewhere in more or less peaceful life and they still won't let me be. No they hate me now and this particular court is the most corrupt. Even if we forget how it all came to be, one thing is for certain, I am the enemy.

To them. To that judge who's boyfriend was one of the accusers and part of that family that neglected and abused their dogs.

I am innocent, at most I caused a misdeamenor or two but not without a reason. I was defending either myself or someone else in all cases. But they want me dead...by now yes.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mental health is a bitch, I get that. My uncle's partner has paranoid schizophrenia too, but with the right treatment and support he's living a happy, peaceful, contented life.
It's hard to start to guess how much of your worries have a basis in reality, in between the clear delusions, but I promise that if you seek appropriate treatment, things will start to get better.

• Sad
Reactions: LeoTCK

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm just only wondering will in April this year my dad's female friend gonna keep asking me about LEOTCK. That probably allegedly she used to work at Kopernik Observatory & Science Center in USA. Her son behaved probably like he wouldn't know anything about LEOTCK. I highly doubt that for instance my dad's female friend she's being stalked for instance by some government agencies likewise CIA or MiB. Because of me. Anyway speaking of what if LEOTCK might as considered so-called fugitive(even what if he's innocent)and it might end up as international Wanted List then in that he could be in any for instance TV news Internet news,radio news nowadays...etc.

Last edited by Luke94,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.