Installed Mario Party 10 through NUSPli, got this error when booted

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
After installing Mario Party 10 through Nuspli I tried to boot up the game, but then got this error. What does it mean and how do I fix it?

Error Code: 150-3032
An error has occurred.

If there is a disc in the console, press the EJECT Button and remove the disc, then turn off the Wii U console and try again later.

There isn't a disk in the console, I even pressed eject just to make sure, just to make sure (the light might not have been working)

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know how to do that
There's an app called FTPiiU Everywhere, you can get it from HB app store. Download and launch it on the console, take note of the ip adress etc. Then you can use something like filezilla to connect it to either, windows, mac, android phone or whatever.
Then you can look for storage_slc:/sys/logs on the nand and copy it over to pc/mac.

Do take care not to delete or touch anything else on the nand because you will be in a world of hurt.

That or delete the game and redownload/reinstall it again and see if that will sort itself out. (ok, don't do this. see below)

Last edited by Ettino,

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There's an app called FTPiiU Everywhere, you can get it from HB app store. Download and launch it on the console, take note of the ip adress etc. Then you can use something like filezilla to connect it to either, windows, mac, android phone or whatever.
Then you can look for storage_slc:/sys/logs on the nand and copy it over to pc/mac.

Do take care not to delete or touch anything else on the nand because you will be in a world of hurt.

That or delete the game and redownload/reinstall it again and see if that will sort itself out. (ok, don't do this. see below)
I actually already deleted and reinstalled a bunch of times since before I made this thread

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Found them
Thanks. There's no sign of eMMC corruption which is good. So I looked to see why Mario Party crashed and found this:
Code:
00;00;41;821: FS: Updated volume state of client 0x2957e058 to FS_VOLSTATE_FATAL(10)
00;00;41;821: FS: by error -196631.
00;00;41;821: FS: OPEN_FILE      upid:[15] sts:[NOT_FOUND] hnd:[0xffffffff] path:[/vol/content/mess/EU_English/RI.mstl] mode:[r] perm:[0x660] flag:[0x0] append:[0]
It can't find a file. Now this is the US version, so I have no idea why it searches for a EU language file. Did you maybe do some region change on your console?

RequiemWasStolen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks. There's no sign of eMMC corruption which is good. So I looked to see why Mario Party crashed and found this:
Code:
00;00;41;821: FS: Updated volume state of client 0x2957e058 to FS_VOLSTATE_FATAL(10)
00;00;41;821: FS: by error -196631.
00;00;41;821: FS: OPEN_FILE      upid:[15] sts:[NOT_FOUND] hnd:[0xffffffff] path:[/vol/content/mess/EU_English/RI.mstl] mode:[r] perm:[0x660] flag:[0x0] append:[0]
It can't find a file. Now this is the US version, so I have no idea why it searches for a EU language file. Did you maybe do some region change on your console?
I didn't do any language changes, my Wii U is EU so maybe that's why

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my Wii U is EU so maybe that's why
Mine is, too, so I tried to recreate. The only way for me to recreate this is by forcing the region to EUR (with Aromas Region Free plugin). That way I get the exact same error message and the exact same log.

Now the weird thing is that even after changing the plugins settings back to default I still got this. So I looked some more.

In case you're on Aroma here's the fix:
First check that the plugins settings are:
Auto detect region/languagetrue
Force auto detection for in-region titlestrue
Prefer system settings for in-region titlestrue
Default language for USAEnglish

Next use Notepad++ to open the file /wiiu/environments/aroma/plugins/config/region_free_plugin.json on your SD card. There should be a section like this:
Code:
                "0005000010162D00": {
                    "language": 1,
                    "product_area": 4
                },
Note that the numbers after language and product_area might be different for you but the 16 digit ID is important to identify the correct section. Change it to:
Code:
                "0005000010162D00": {
                    "language": 1,
                    "product_area": 2
                },

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1