malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First, THANK YOU WIIGATOR AND WANINKOKO your the best hacking duo since dark alex and team m33.

Secondly... how come my mario kart save game no longer works... its still in the data system on the wii menu but it doesnt show up when i load the game on the new backup loader...

am i fucked? do i really have to start over again and get my 8744 online score with a 2 star rating?

say it aint so.....

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, no ofcourse you're not forced to, you can always just use your .3 loader (which i'm sure you're aware of), i want to keep both and i don't see much improvement in mario kart anyway.

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kashin said:
Well, no ofcourse you're not forced to, you can always just use your .3 loader (which i'm sure you're aware of), i want to keep both and i don't see much improvement in mario kart anyway.

Oh right, so just keep the old .3beta... hmm seems kinda lame having to go into the homebrew channel just to boot up the old beta.... wait.... does ocarina work on the gamma yet? cause i could just cheat on all the grand prix to get back my 2 stars...

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
malverns said:
kashin said:

Oh right, so just keep the old .3beta... hmm seems kinda lame having to go into the homebrew channel just to boot up the old beta.... wait.... does ocarina work on the gamma yet? cause i could just cheat on all the grand prix to get back my 2 stars...
yeah it works. i used it with MP3:C and Disaster: DOC and it worked fine.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Ocarina works with Mario Kart in gamma (it always worked with lots of other games).

Weird about the save, mine still works fine.

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
samsam12 said:
malverns said:
kashin said:

yeah it works. i used it with MP3:C and Disaster: DOC and it worked fine.

Oh snap.... for reals? ill go organise my codes and see if it works for me on mario kart

EDIT,

No dice im afraid... mario kart wii PAL 1:1 does not work with ocarina yet
frown.gif

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
malverns said:
No dice im afraid... mario kart wii PAL 1:1 does not work with ocarina yet
frown.gif
I know I've already replied in another thread, but it definitely does work with MK PAL 1:1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow