Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
anbu-kakashi.jpg

I want a M3 or R4, and can somebody help me out?
PLZ??/
i am new here, and i dont understand the review
nds.gif
Â
yaynds.gif

Go to RealHotStuff.com or GameYeeeah.com and order an R4 or M3 Simply.
Either are fine as they are almost exactly the same.

nitro2k01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm new here. Instead of asking a question like most first posters, I'll give a tip.
Out of the app list, the most interesting application for my own part is the FTP server. For those who have troubles finding the IP address...
1) It's at the bottom of the screen, obviously.
2) But more conveniently, on the average commercial wlan router you can just type either nintendods or nintendods.lan instead of the IP address. This is because there's a host name assigned via DHCP. I don't know whether there's some collission detection if several DS's are connected to the same router.

As for the question about zip file: It may be different for different models, but my M3Real (Manager 2.6) can not handle zip files. Fir those using the ftp server, you can save a file as a a gzip stream, and decompress it at the other end, but that's over the top for most users probably.

SamSwashbuckler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the guide, I recently got a M3 DS Real (Perfect Bundle) about 2 weeks ago, and have got it all set up, but thought I'd take a look at the guide to see if I've missed anything. Well, the guide is no longer accurate right near the start:
QUOTE said:
1.2 DS Software
---------------
The best place to start is with the files from the CD. Most of it you do not need. Go to the system v x.xx folder - then into your language folder. (In my case this was d:\system v1.00\English) In this location you will see 2 files called _DS_MSHL.NDS and _DS_MENU.DAT and a folder called shell. Copy both these files and the folder to the root of your memory card. The main software has now been installed. You should however check here
http://www.m3adapter.com/SLOT-1/Download.htm
for any updates."
I didn't get a CD with my M3, so I'd imagine that's the case with a lot of more-recent buyers, and the official site, while maybe it USED to be good, is now a useless web of external links, many of which are broken or out of date. I got my software from http://linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ which was suggested to me by several people. FYI, the webmaster of that site uses GBATemp forums more than the forum linked to from that page (m3-forums), but I'm not sure of his username here.

Damsl123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
Im new here you may guess - I hope this is in the correct place - Apologies if not.

I have an M3DS Simply and it will not play some games ie womans murder club, avatar and future may be more. The card as the latest firmware

Is there a simple way to sort them out - oh I get a white screen.

I have read something about ARM7 - Is this what I need? and when it mentions working rom and non working rom, do they have to be of the same name ie. both name like avatar or can one be avatar and the other be any working rom - I hope that made sense.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

xmrgamerx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damsl123 said:
Hi
Im new here you may guess - I hope this is in the correct place - Apologies if not.

I have an M3DS Simply and it will not play some games ie womans murder club, avatar and future may be more. The card as the latest firmware

Is there a simple way to sort them out - oh I get a white screen.

I have read something about ARM7 - Is this what I need? and when it mentions working rom and non working rom, do they have to be of the same name ie. both name like avatar or can one be avatar and the other be any working rom - I hope that made sense.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

as much as it sucks for both of us, i believe support for the simply model has been dropped
frown.gif

R

r3v3rb

M3DS Simply works perfectly with the lovely super sexy WOOD R4 Firmware. Installed version 1.08 and all roms that I had been unable to run using YSmenu are now working perfectly.

Also benefits from a much neater interface than YSmenu(TTDS).

So go grab that firmware and enjoy your 'old' but perfectly working NDS Card !!

Hooray for the Goblin !

bambee

Trophies
XP
Country
i am having latest firmware v1.14 but i cant play the new zelda game. train controls doesnt come out. where do i get the patched games that is mentioned?

kaz_abdin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bambee said:
i am having latest firmware v1.14 but i cant play the new zelda game. train controls doesnt come out. where do i get the patched games that is mentioned?

Replace the firmware with Yellow Goblin's Wood R4 firmware which can be downloaded here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 I don't know. But this NON-Idiot buys food