Homebrew Must have Homebrew for Wii 2018

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@MaeseJesus

Reading thru your post, made me realize something.

You should be the one maintaining this list. ;)

I'm nowhere near as good at listing, describing and inform as you are.

I'll simply grab the names and links from your post, put them on my list under the appropriate category and link to your post for more info. :)

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last version of USB Loader GX is R1268 if I'm not wrong, unless you have a specific reason to keep that version, I think the most recommended option would be to use the most up-to-date release. Last version of Priiloader I think it is 8.1.

Besides emulation, which would be a lengthy matter on its own, I would recommend GCMM to take care of your GameCube Memory Cards, Save Manager GX to backup your Wii saves, Nintendont to be able to load your GC backups and also easily play games from other regions, CleanRip to make copies of your Wii & GC discs, and maybe WiiMC for music and video stuff (although I've not used it in a loooong time).

You think you could dig up the links for the most recent versions of these?

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thank you guys!

Man I wish we could nest bb code, to have spoilers within spoilers.
Would make life easier. :P

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why anyone would want to run USBLoader GX, when CFG Loader is much more feature-rich and sexy. And it also doesn't try to clone the awful vanilla HomeMenu with a copy-cat impostor either.

For one thing CFG hasn't been updated in over 5 years. It doesn't work properly with the newer versions of Nintendont.

Reactions: WesMods

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Fixed links for Wii64/Not64.

Weird thing, tho.
Randomly everything and anything is suddenly links to you @The Real Jdbye

If I can't fix this issue, I'll be forced to ask a mod to lock down this thread.

Can't have a post go rouge on me.

Gonna go over the OP asap and if needed redo all.

Last edited by Flaya,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Fixed links for Wii64/Not64.

Weird thing, tho.
Randomly everything and anything is suddenly links to you @The Real Jdbye

If I can't fix this issue, I'll be forced to ask a mod to lock down this thread.

Can't have a post go rouge on me.

Gonna go over the OP asap and if needed redo all.
Switch to the bbcode editor (button in top right), there is a stray URL tag that isn't being closed right below the credits spoiler tag.
Did you cut and paste large parts of the post at some point? The WYSIWYG editor can be a bit annoying at times, and if you cut and pasted stuff right after the link to my profile it could be considered part of the link title by the editor, messing things up.
Edit: Actually, there's more than one stray tag in there, you must have been cutting and pasting parts that were already considered part of the link so it duplicated the link. But they are easy to find with the BBcode editor.
That is kinda funny though :P

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Flaya

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Switch to the bbcode editor (button in top right), there is a stray URL tag that isn't being closed right below the credits spoiler tag.
Did you cut and paste large parts of the post at some point? The WYSIWYG editor can be a bit annoying at times, and if you cut and pasted stuff right after the link to my profile it could be considered part of the link title by the editor, messing things up.
Edit: Actually, there's more than one stray tag in there, you must have been cutting and pasting parts that were already considered part of the link so it duplicated the link. But they are easy to find with the BBcode editor.
That is kinda funny though :P

Thank you for pointing it out for me. :)

Im mostly mobile, and after reading your post, I checked my phone. It turns out I had a setting that saved clipboard history.

Odd thing is:
The only thing saved in history was your url. :P
So that was the only thing that was posted multiple times.

But it seems that it got pasted even in places where I wasn't inserting anything. :P

It seems to be resolved now, and to keep it accurate, I'll only edit the OP when I have access to a PC. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto