Homebrew Must have Homebrew for Wii 2018

D

Deleted User

I think he want´s you to replace VBAGX with mGBA because mGBA is more accurate and still in development.

kaisersozeh

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The link in the OP points to a profile.
If you're using emulators or wiimc, WiiFlow lite is worth the setup for a coverflow front-end for everything
There's a recent glut of improvements, with more to come. Check out hakaisha's theme, found on here, "Rhapsodii".
There definitely needs to be an updated one-stop-shop for all the plugins, a thread much like this one.

Reactions: Hakaisha

Flaya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The link in the OP points to a profile.
If you're using emulators or wiimc, WiiFlow lite is worth the setup for a coverflow front-end for everything
There's a recent glut of improvements, with more to come. Check out hakaisha's theme, found on here, "Rhapsodii".
There definitely needs to be an updated one-stop-shop for all the plugins, a thread much like this one.

It's been fixed.

Reactions: kaisersozeh

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I see no point on removing VBA GX as it does some things better than mGBA at this point in time; those being better GB/GBC emulation overall; after all, these emulators do support more than one system. It harms no one to be on the list, specially when the differences between it and mGBA are pointed out and mGBA is already there on StandAlone; unless someone freely chooses to be pointlessly reductive, I suppose, but even if we want to go that route, then we should remove pretty much everything not named RetroArch ignoring all details that go into pointing what homebrew apps are worth using today... Which was de point of the thread.

I advice to move Nintendont to Loader instead of Misc, as it is used to load GameCube backups.

Last edited by Maeson,
Reactions: Flaya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto