Hacking ncWBFSTool

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. i joined here just to comment here. i love the app, way better then wbfs manager. but have you heard of trimed iso's? well i backup my games through cfg usb loader. but i have no need for updates on my backups so i use the trim option in wiiscrubber 1.4. it cuts out the data section of the iso and fake signs it. these trimmed iso work with wbfs manager. but your program fails to show them. it rips them from the wbfs drive fine. i wa just wondering if you were going to support this option. are if you already have. . i just dont want to have to go through the trouble of reripping all my games. or the time and space of extracting them all as wbi. or whatever that format is. i am also using v1.0 but i will upgrade to the latest release and see if it works in there.

But i love the app. very nice gui. and i like how it dosnt basically lock my computer up when doing transfers.
smile.gif

so thanks and keep up the good work.

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
@ nubecoder

is it possible to add an option for adding games not to include subfolders?
Shouldn't be hard.

QUOTE(hatredg0d @ Oct 15 2009, 02:40 PM) hi. i joined here just to comment here. i love the app, way better then wbfs manager. but have you heard of trimed iso's? well i backup my games through cfg usb loader. but i have no need for updates on my backups so i use the trim option in wiiscrubber 1.4. it cuts out the data section of the iso and fake signs it. these trimmed iso work with wbfs manager. but your program fails to show them. it rips them from the wbfs drive fine. i wa just wondering if you were going to support this option. are if you already have. . i just dont want to have to go through the trouble of reripping all my games. or the time and space of extracting them all as wbi. or whatever that format is. i am also using v1.0 but i will upgrade to the latest release and see if it works in there.

But i love the app. very nice gui. and i like how it dosnt basically lock my computer up when doing transfers.
smile.gif

so thanks and keep up the good work.
I'll look into it.

temp82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi nubecoder,
i like very much your tool, but i found a problem.
with your 1.0 version the transfer to HD is very fast, but with 1.1b2 or 1.1b3 is more and more slow.

one example:

Wii Play CISO (around 100MB)
Version 1.0: 10 seconds to transfer
Version 1.1b2 or 1.1b3: 50 seconds to transfer

someone else found this difference?

thanks

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a feature request for your excellent program.

An option to rip backup games from the DVD drive to hard drive. A lot of folks face this prospect when coming over from disc based backup to USB loaders and WBFS Manager 3.0 doesn't have this feature.

(If your program already has this please disregard. I thought I tried it when I was transferring my disc backup collection earliet this week and couldn't find the option.)

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
nubecoder said:
New release, updated 1st post.

=]

Nice update, thanks for adding the recursive option and my HDD is detected first time now without the need to have Enhanced/Full support checked

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
temp82 said:
hi nubecoder,
i like very much your tool, but i found a problem.
with your 1.0 version the transfer to HD is very fast, but with 1.1b2 or 1.1b3 is more and more slow.

one example:

Wii Play CISO (around 100MB)
Version 1.0: 10 seconds to transfer
Version 1.1b2 or 1.1b3: 50 seconds to transfer

someone else found this difference?

thanks
Interesting, I don't believe I changed anything that should be causing this.

Ssseth said:
I have a feature request for your excellent program.

An option to rip backup games from the DVD drive to hard drive. A lot of folks face this prospect when coming over from disc based backup to USB loaders and WBFS Manager 3.0 doesn't have this feature.

(If your program already has this please disregard. I thought I tried it when I was transferring my disc backup collection earliet this week and couldn't find the option.)
DVD -> WBFS is a planned feature.

firest4rter said:
Thanks for the awesome program, love the UI.
Thank you as well (you know why).

QUOTE(technosexual @ Oct 17 2009, 03:42 AM)
the email autoreply for the mdeployed version is still for b2
I also noticed that I forgot a few files in that package as well.

Sorry for that, all fixed now. (Check your email.)

=]

Calculon64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

After wasting hours trying to figure out why WBFSManager2.5-x64 on my Windows 7 Ultimate was so buggy. But this made my day. I was lucky to come across this.

Do you have a website? Taking donations?

AWESOME WORK!!! Nice clean GUI. Stable.

Works flawless in Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
Calculon64 said:
--snipped--
Thank you

--snipped--
Do you have a website? Taking donations?

AWESOME WORK!!! Nice clean GUI. Stable.

Works flawless in Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.
One thank you is sufficient, no need to be spamming.
frown.gif

My website is www.nubecoder.com, but it is in need of some work atm.
And yes I take donations, check the help menu item that says "support nubecoder software" or the 1st post in this thread.

=]

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
quick feature request if your up for it, when selecting download covers is it possible to have its own tab at the top and be able to choose from frontcover, fullcover, 3d and disk for users who dont have internet access on there wii?

would love that if you can do it

p.s keep up the good work, this is far the best Manager available

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, ive used this before and it worked flawlessly. after a reformat, it wont launch anymore. the icon appears at the bottom right tray, but scrolling over it makes it disappear. i have SP3 and .net framework 2.0 installed. what is the reason for this?

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great updates. I don't know in which version you included it but with the rename-function it's absolutely perfect for me. It does everything I want or need and it looks great too. Thanks!

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i usually use alex dp tool but thought i would give this a try.as i needed to resize my wbfs partiotion so i extracted all 76 games in ciso format ....did the resize etc and then when to add the games back but they will not all add back..i selected 18 to begin with but after running and supposedly adding them all when i checked the wbfs patition only 3 had been added ( not all 18)...............
frown.gif
dont want to spend hrs trying to add games only 4 them to not be added......

which wbfs managers work with ciso formatted games ............

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
i have tried using intelligent gui to add ciso files but it wont work (say incompatiable wii file )
which wbfs managers work with ciso formatted games ............ that have been made with this app......as it will only allow me to add 3 games in total....it runs through the add procedure ans says games hade been added but stops at 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD