Hacking ncWBFSTool

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Seems i cant extract to cISO or WBI in Windows7 x64.
Allways return (almost instant) a 0kb file.

I hope you can make this work
smile.gif

Thanks.

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
nvdolfan said:
I store all my games in different subdirectories in the same master directory.
I've already got recursive sub-directory functions built into the next release, so you can just choose the master directory, I think I'm supporting 5 directories deep ATM but could be easily adjusted or put as an option in the config file.

QUOTE(Pakatus @ Oct 4 2009, 01:53 PM) Seems i cant extract to cISO or WBI in Windows7 x64.
Are you running the program from inside the program files folder?

I prefer my programs simply write to their own directory, but I recently found out from a friend that this could give some problems in vista / win7.
It seems that programs don't always have permission to write to the directory they executed from.

Try from another folder maybe?

=]

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick update...

I've been really busy with work the past few days, sorry for the delay.

I will be releasing the updated version within the next day or two, because I know people have been waiting for it. But I'm a bit unsatisfied with the state of the source code, with the features I've added, the code has become more and more "thrown together".

My plan is to release the program in it's current state, just so people don't have to wait even longer for an update, but after that I will be starting over from scratch (so to speak). I want to get all the features built in from the ground up.

I've also been thinking that it would be much better to have libwbfs ported to C# (similar to WBFS Synch).
My plan is to create a true C# class that is easy to use (unlike WBFS Synch, IMO). I'm thinking of calling it libWBFSharp.
While I will most likely use some of the source from WBFS Synch, I will be implementing it differently, which will take me a good bit of time.

So again, sorry to those that have been waiting for the new version, I'll try to get it out soon.

=]

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks heaps for this WBFS manager, I really like the look of it. The feature I'm most looking forward to is (from the ToDo list):

"Add On the fly file conversion between ISO and CISO / WBI (no WBFS drive needed)."

as then I can easily copy my .CISO files from my WBFS formatted drive and also play them under the Dolphin emulator (which only supports .ISO and not .CISO files)

Thank you!

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nubecoder said:
Just a quick update...

I've been really busy with work the past few days, sorry for the delay.

I will be releasing the updated version within the next day or two, because I know people have been waiting for it. But I'm a bit unsatisfied with the state of the source code, with the features I've added, the code has become more and more "thrown together".

My plan is to release the program in it's current state, just so people don't have to wait even longer for an update, but after that I will be starting over from scratch (so to speak). I want to get all the features built in from the ground up.

I've also been thinking that it would be much better to have libwbfs ported to C# (similar to WBFS Synch).
My plan is to create a true C# class that is easy to use (unlike WBFS Synch, IMO). I'm thinking of calling it libWBFSharp.
While I will most likely use some of the source from WBFS Synch, I will be implementing it differently, which will take me a good bit of time.

So again, sorry to those that have been waiting for the new version, I'll try to get it out soon.

=]

Sounds good. I have been using the test version you sent me last week and it has been treating me well
smile.gif
I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I really appreciate what you have done here. Good luck with everything!

BenieUK

Trophies
XP
Country
Version 1.1.b2 wont find any of my drive (except drive letter A), get error (exception handle) or something on the lines of...never had any problems with other versions
frown.gif

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi,

Thanks for taking the time to do some more development on this great looking utility. I just downloaded v1.1 beta 2 and when I first ran it it generated the following exception message:

13/10/2009 8:28:03 PM: ---- Exception Occurred ----
13/10/2009 8:28:03 PM: Type: System.UnauthorizedAccessException
13/10/2009 8:28:03 PM: Source: mscorlib
13/10/2009 8:28:03 PM: Message: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
13/10/2009 8:28:03 PM: StackTrace:
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
at ncTools.Kernel32.Wrappers.CreateRAWHandle(String Path)
at ncWBFSTool.CommonFunctions.GetDriveType(ncSmartForm ncSender, String HandleName, Int32 Offset, UInt32 SectorSize)
at ncWBFSTool.CommonFunctions.PopulateDriveList(ncSmartForm ncSender, List`1 DriveList)

admittedly I did not have my WBFS drive connected, so I will try again in a little while with the drive connected.

nubecoder - as a side note, I'm trying (so far unsuccessfully) to find coding information for the cISO format - do you have any pointers where I should be looking please?

Thank you

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i had this in the log file

Code:
13/10/2009 13:12:44: ---- Exception Occurred ----
13/10/2009 13:12:44: Type: System.IO.IOException
13/10/2009 13:12:44: Source: mscorlib
13/10/2009 13:12:44: Message: The device is not ready.

13/10/2009 13:12:44: StackTrace:
ÂÂ at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
ÂÂ at System.IO.FileStream.ReadCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
ÂÂ at System.IO.FileStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
ÂÂ at System.IO.BinaryReader.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 index, Int32 count)
ÂÂ at ncWBFSTool.CommonFunctions.GetDriveType(ncSmartForm ncSender, String HandleName, Int32 Offset, UInt32 SectorSize)
ÂÂ at ncWBFSTool.CommonFunctions.PopulateDriveList(ncSmartForm ncSender, List`1 DriveList)

but i checked it the "Config" and had to select "Full Partition Support" before it would detect my USB drive

P.S i like the fact it doesnt allow you to select C: drive, very inportant for NoObs so they dont F$$K their pc's

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
BenieUK said:
Version 1.1.b2 wont find any of my drive (except drive letter A), get error (exception handle) or something on the lines of...never had any problems with other versions
frown.gif

Do you have the "Full partition support" enabled?
As was mentioned in the post above, the windows system drive is explicitly omitted from the list.
And if Full partition support is disabled, it uses a simple call to DriveInfo.GetDrives() to populate the drive list so only drives with assigned letters will be shown.
If possible, can you please provide more details about the exception you received.

gizmomelb said:
I just downloaded v1.1 beta 2 and when I first ran it it generated the following exception message:

13/10/2009 8:28:03 PM: ---- Exception Occurred ----
--snipped--
That exception occurs when the handle for the drive is invalid, why it was invalid is another issue.
Could you provide some more details about your system? Namely the drive configuration, it will help find out why it is occurring.
It seems I missed wrapping that one in a try / catch statement so it is handled and logged properly, I'll be sure to fix that.

gizmomelb said:
nubecoder - as a side note, I'm trying (so far unsuccessfully) to find coding information for the cISO format - do you have any pointers where I should be looking please?
The ULoader download from Hermes has all the cISO source you will need. (the link is in the credits section of the readme).

QUOTE(pepxl @ Oct 13 2009, 09:21 AM) 13/10/2009 13:12:44: ---- Exception Occurred ----
--snipped--
That occurred because "The device is not ready"
wink.gif

But again, more system info (drive config) would be helpful here as well. I will add more details into the exception logging to help track this also.

QUOTE(pepxl @ Oct 13 2009, 09:21 AM)
but i checked it the "Config" and had to select "Full Partition Support" before it would detect my USB drive
Does your WBFS partition have a drive letter assigned?
If it does... Why do I not have these problems on my (3) test systems?

Is there anyone who didn't run into a problem?
I was hoping this release would suffice while I take on the task of re-doing everything.
Guess I have no such luck..

I'll throw some more details into the exception handling to help track down what device / handle / etc is causing the exception.

It seems that the GetDriveType method that uses PInvoke calls to the winapi CreateFile function to read data from the HD's is the primary focus of these issues..
I'll see what I can do.

=]

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
nubecoder said:
pepxl said:
13/10/2009 13:12:44: ---- Exception Occurred ----
--snipped--
That occurred because "The device is not ready"
wink.gif

But again, more system info (drive config) would be helpful here as well. I will add more details into the exception logging to help track this also.

all drives are ready, its the coding to detect them that has changed, all drives i have connected to my pc are assigned drive letters even my WBFS drive which was connected before launching the app

I have removed unnecessary drives from the list e.g cardreaders, DVD drives and such

Drive C:
Description Local Fixed Disk
Compressed No
File System NTFS
Size 189.92 GB (203,921,108,992 bytes)
Free Space 26.22 GB (28,155,207,680 bytes)
Volume Name
Volume Serial Number 1CA5C224

Drive E:
Compressed No
File System NTFS
Size 149.05 GB (160,039,239,680 bytes)
Free Space 92.06 GB (98,848,137,216 bytes)
Volume Name Wii Games
Volume Serial Number A0E113FC

Drive G:
Compressed No
File System FAT32
Size 191.95 GB (206,099,775,488 bytes)
Free Space 152.93 GB (164,212,539,392 bytes)
Volume Name WDMB FAT32
Volume Serial Number B5A4CA34

Drive L:
Compressed Not Available
File System Not Available
Size Not Available
Free Space Not Available
Volume Name Not Available
Volume Serial Number Not Available

More Technical

Description Disk drive (Internal C:)
Manufacturer (Standard disk drives)
Model Maxtor 6B200M0
Bytes/Sector 512
Media Loaded Yes
Media Type Fixed hard disk media
Partitions 1
SCSI Bus 0
SCSI Logical Unit 0
SCSI Port 2
SCSI Target ID 0
Sectors/Track 63
Size 189.92 GB (203,921,141,760 bytes)
Total Cylinders 24,792
Total Sectors 398,283,480
Total Tracks 6,321,960
Tracks/Cylinder 255
Partition Disk #0, Partition #0
Partition Size 189.92 GB (203,921,109,504 bytes)
Partition Starting Offset 32,256 bytes

Description Disk drive ( Internal E:)
Model WDC WD1600AVBB-63SYA0
Bytes/Sector 512
Media Loaded Yes
Partitions 1
SCSI Bus 0
SCSI Logical Unit 0
SCSI Port 3
SCSI Target ID 0
Sectors/Track 63
Size 149.05 GB (160,039,272,960 bytes)
Total Cylinders 19,457
Total Sectors 312,576,705
Total Tracks 4,961,535
Tracks/Cylinder 255
Partition Disk #1, Partition #0
Partition Size 149.05 GB (160,039,240,704 bytes)

Description Disk drive (External USB)
Model WD 10EAVS External USB Device (WD My Book Essential 1TB)
Bytes/Sector 512
Media Loaded Yes
Partitions 2
SCSI Bus Not Available
SCSI Logical Unit Not Available
SCSI Port Not Available
SCSI Target ID Not Available
Sectors/Track 63
Size 931.51 GB (1,000,202,273,280 bytes)
Total Cylinders 121,601
Total Sectors 1,953,520,065
Total Tracks 31,008,255
Tracks/Cylinder 255
Partition Disk #4, Partition #0 (G:)
Partition Size 191.99 GB (206,150,160,384 bytes)
Partition Disk #4, Partition #1 (L:)
Partition Size 739.52 GB (794,052,080,640 bytes)
Partition Starting Offset 206,150,192,640 bytes

QUOTE(pepxl @ Oct 13 2009, 09:21 AM) but i checked it the "Config" and had to select "Full Partition Support" before it would detect my USB drive
Does your WBFS partition have a drive letter assigned?
If it does... Why do I not have these problems on my (3) test systems?

=]

yes - L:/, but the the release before this update worked no probs, it picked up all drive connected but i have no problems once the "Full Partition Support" is selected in the config tab, it pick up all drives and removes the "The device is not ready"

hope this helps and very nice app, its my default manager since first release after using WBFS MAnager v3(resource eater)

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
--snipped--
I've confirmed with a friend that it is definitely the floppy drive that is causing the "Device is not ready" exception.

And yes, it only occurs when not using the full partition support.

Should be an easy fix for the quick drive detection routine to add in a little drive.IsReady check in there.

Now about this invalid handle problem the other guy had...

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Nubecoder,

thanks for this update.
my few comments :
I love the new directory structure for languages
wink.gif
this flexibility could bring us some nice things
the new HTML layout rocks. I really like it.

now about the remarks/request :

the html export :
1 - add an option to put the name and/or the gameid (in the previous you only had the name, in the new one you only have the gameid)
2 - add an option to choose between local images / remote images.. this way giving us the choice of using our locally stored pics, or wiitdb pics.

about the general program :
1 - what about a direct convert possibility from isocisowbf ?
2 - I would change the "Full Partition Support" name.. it is confusing (or at least it sounds confusing to me) most of the other managers when you start talking partition it is about the partitions in the iso/ciso/... it is meant to decide whether to do a full copy of the disc or to exclude the update partition etc...
3 - about this, I would love it if you could add an option "copy full disc"/"skip update partition" in all the direction. (I like to keep my WBFS disc WITHOUT the update partition, but my files on my regular HD do contain the partition, this way if I burn the disc I am as close to 1:1 as I can be)

other than that, seriously, your application rocks.
today, other than my own scripts, I use 2 applications : yours and wbfssync...
you guys have been doing a great work.

Cheers,
R

BenieUK

Trophies
XP
Country
@ nubecoder

The error is as soon as i start the program, After pressing on OK on the error screen it loads up, Then if i try to open WBFS Actions/ Manage Drives i get the error twice again then there is no drives to select at all?

Windows Vist Ult, 32bit, original all up to date,

ERROR IS:

Handle does not support sychronous operations. The parameters to the File Stream constructor may need to be changed to indicate that the handle was opened asynchronously (that is, it was opened explicitly for overlapped I/O)

Older versions worked fine..

fabi280

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BenieUK said:
@ nubecoder

The error is as soon as i start the program, After pressing on OK on the error screen it loads up, Then if i try to open WBFS Actions/ Manage Drives i get the error twice again then there is no drives to select at all?

ERROR IS:

Handle does not support sychronous operations. The parameters to the File Stream constructor may need to be changed to indicate that the handle was opened asynchronously (that is, it was opened explicitly for overlapped I/O)

I just tried it, i have the same Error with
Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830) 64bit

I dont know about the old version.
This was just the first test.

Slashmolder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Windows 7 Ultimate it keeps trying to access Drive A (floppy drive?) which I don't actually have on my computer and it causes some weird issues. I get told the drive is not ready and then I get an Exception telling me The device is not ready.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
can some1 tell me what this does that WBFS manager cant? I'm debating on whether I should waste my time with another redundant program (not saying there is anything wrong with this app, I just already know how to use WBFS manager and have it working flawlessly)

nubecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
redia said:
Nubecoder,

thanks for this update.
my few comments :
I love the new directory structure for languages
wink.gif
this flexibility could bring us some nice things
the new HTML layout rocks. I really like it.

now about the remarks/request :

the html export :
1 - add an option to put the name and/or the gameid (in the previous you only had the name, in the new one you only have the gameid)
2 - add an option to choose between local images / remote images.. this way giving us the choice of using our locally stored pics, or wiitdb pics.

about the general program :
1 - what about a direct convert possibility from isocisowbf ?
2 - I would change the "Full Partition Support" name.. it is confusing (or at least it sounds confusing to me) most of the other managers when you start talking partition it is about the partitions in the iso/ciso/... it is meant to decide whether to do a full copy of the disc or to exclude the update partition etc...
3 - about this, I would love it if you could add an option "copy full disc"/"skip update partition" in all the direction. (I like to keep my WBFS disc WITHOUT the update partition, but my files on my regular HD do contain the partition, this way if I burn the disc I am as close to 1:1 as I can be)

other than that, seriously, your application rocks.
today, other than my own scripts, I use 2 applications : yours and wbfssync...
you guys have been doing a great work.

Cheers,
R
html export:
1- game titles in the html layout was causing some issues with the spacing of the images, etc. I chose to simply use the game ID so there is never a problem with the title length causing the layout to be all funky looking.
2- The problem I ran into with using WiiTDB for the html images was that, there is no way of knowing if wiitdb.com has the image or not. Unfortunately the html img tag does not support using an alternate link for an image (the alt parameter will only show text, not another image if the src does not exist), so my only option to show a default "no image" was to use local images only (where I can detect if the file exists or not).

general program:
1- I still would love to get this feature implemented, unfortunately I have not had any time to even attempt it yet. Don't worry though, I still have every intention to get it done and implemented.
2- I understand what you mean, something like "Enhanced drive detection" might be a more suitable name. (I'm open to suggestions.)
3- Again, something I plan on doing, but time has been my enemy lately.

BenieUK said:
@ nubecoder

ERROR IS:

Looking into this now, it seems there might be an easy fix, we'll see.

fabi280 said:
--quote snipped--
I just tried it, i have the same Error with
Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830) 64bit

I dont know about the old version.
This was just the first test.
Same as above...

QUOTE(Slashmolder @ Oct 14 2009, 01:41 PM) On Windows 7 Ultimate it keeps trying to access Drive A (floppy drive?) which I don't actually have on my computer and it causes some weird issues. I get told the drive is not ready and then I get an Exception telling me The device is not ready.
The floppy drive bug has already been noted and fixed (added a simple drive.IsReady check).
I'll post up the new version (which contains the fix) sometime later tonight.
What confuses me about your post is that you say that you don't have a floppy drive.
I don't have a floppy installed on any of my systems, and I don't have any problems with it attempting to search for it.
Do you have the floppy controller enabled in your PC's BIOS even though you don't have one installed? I don't think I have the floppy controller enabled on my systems, I'll look into it.

QUOTE(xflak40 @ Oct 14 2009, 01:47 PM)
can some1 tell me what this does that WBFS manager cant? I'm debating on whether I should waste my time with another redundant program (not saying there is anything wrong with this app, I just already know how to use WBFS manager and have it working flawlessly)
Features ncWBFSTool has that WBFS Manager (3.0.1) does not:
  • Partition level drive support, a drive letter does not need to be assigned to a partition in windows for it to be detected and used.
  • Direct WBFS to WBFS copying for drives with differing WBFS sector sizes. (WBFS Manager will fall back to the "extract to temp file, add game, remove temp file" procedure if the drives have different WBFS sector sizes.)
  • Hermes cISO (wbi) compressed backup image file format support.
  • Game list exporting to text or html (from WBFS or folder).
  • Game ID changing for games on a WBFS partition.
  • Game Title and ID changing for back up images (iso, ciso, wbi).
  • Multilanguage WiiTDB title support (with an update titles.txt feature).
  • WiiTDB titles.txt game titles can be used for extracted file names (with the option to also include the game ID).
  • System drive format protection. (The drive containing %systemroot% will be explicitly omitted from the list of drives to format.)
  • Non blocking UI during time consuming processes (WBFS Manager locks the UI while doing transfers, etc. This was actually one of my biggest motivations to create my own app).
  • Hide to system tray (even during time consuming processes).
  • Easy to understand program workflow. (WBFS Manager has a funky layout IMO).
There might be more, that's off the top of my head.

On a side note::

I'm not sure if this is well known or not, but you can use a nice little (and portable) program called TrueCrypt to mount a virtual hard drive that can be used to do iso ciso (wbi) conversions.
I just checked it out last night, and it works great. It does force you to encrypt the virtual drive, but that didn't cause any problems during the limited testing I did.
I know there was some talk about using a virtual RAM disk before, but this is much nicer IMO (can be installed as a portable app, does not require drivers to be installed into the system, etc).
This could be a temporary solution for those wanting to do iso ciso conversions for the time being.

=]

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
nubecoder said:
html export:
1- game titles in the html layout was causing some issues with the spacing of the images, etc. I chose to simply use the game ID so there is never a problem with the title length causing the layout to be all funky looking.
2- The problem I ran into with using WiiTDB for the html images was that, there is no way of knowing if wiitdb.com has the image or not. Unfortunately the html img tag does not support using an alternate link for an image (the alt parameter will only show text, not another image if the src does not exist), so my only option to show a default "no image" was to use local images only (where I can detect if the file exists or not).

general program:
1- I still would love to get this feature implemented, unfortunately I have not had any time to even attempt it yet. Don't worry though, I still have every intention to get it done and implemented.
2- I understand what you mean, something like "Enhanced drive detection" might be a more suitable name. (I'm open to suggestions.)
3- Again, something I plan on doing, but time has been my enemy lately.

html export :
1- I understand and it fully makes sense. nonetheless I would, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one, like have the possibility of choosing my poison. to 'cover' yourself you could add a side note. (this is just my two cents)
2- yeah I know I pointed it out to you. I looked at the resulting html from the previous version. my proposal was to change the resulting code and instead from "http://www.nubecoder.com/images/wii/noimage.png" to "No Image Available"

general program :
1- take your time, you have it in the queue.. and that is already good news.
2- I like the "Enhanced drive detection"
smile.gif

3- great. as always if you need help testing shoot me with any version you want.

QUOTE(nubecoder @ Oct 14 2009, 09:08 PM) On a side note::

I'm not sure if this is well known or not, but you can use a nice little (and portable) program called TrueCrypt to mount a virtual hard drive that can be used to do iso ciso (wbi) conversions.
I just checked it out last night, and it works great. It does force you to encrypt the virtual drive, but that didn't cause any problems during the limited testing I did.
I know there was some talk about using a virtual RAM disk before, but this is much nicer IMO (can be installed as a portable app, does not require drivers to be installed into the system, etc).
This could be a temporary solution for those wanting to do iso ciso conversions for the time being.

=]
if people are against using such a program (which I did not know and will take a look at) there is another alternate solution.
repartition your hard drive creating a small 5go partition (or 9go if you want to cover DL) at the end of your disk. et voila... you have an always available partition that can always be used to convert any type of file without needing a usb disk handy.

Cheers
R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    +2
    "My party doesn't lie!!" ummm politician not lying? Has hell frozen over? lol
    +1
    Tries calling them
    +2
    Reach around and touch someone! AT&T!!!
    +1
    Especially me :D:evil::shy:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol +1