Hacking NEW VC INJECTOR :)

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
RadioShadow said:
I'm not too fused about Chrono Trigger but I'll have a go at injecting the rom into it. I was hopying you would have posted a link to the patch mind. *goes hunting for it*

EDIT: Yep, the retranslation froze on me too. Not much that can really be done to fix it.
frown.gif
Might be worth checking if the original rom works.

Sorry for not posting the link - wasn't sure if patches were illegal or not, as they do modify the rom.

But it's a shame that the 6mb roms can't run.
frown.gif

Super Mario Demo World : The Legend Continues is same size and won't go past Classic Controller screen
frown.gif

PKGINGO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DevilKen said:
The inyector can inyect roms of Super Nintendo of any size. But I can't tell if the emulator will run them, anyway. Probably any game with special chips will work.

And there is no SNES rom of 200 Mega Bytes at all!
FULLY Decompressed, I guarantee you there is (This is including HUGE segments of empty space too). Please check your PMs

davidw89: Goldeneye will NEVER work unless there are some MAJOR changes to the emulator and Microsoft allowing it to be released. Read here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=889...p;#entry1184716

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great program; this is the only injector that actually seems to work for me.

One question, though, is there any way to change the name of the channel thru this app?

HowardC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to add a quick tip to anyone doing the neogeo injections.

Typically the arcade versions of the games had a mini marquee and/or flyer that had gameplay instructions on it. An easy way to add a "proper" manual to a neogeo game would be to remove all the text and crap in the html file and simply link to the marquee/flyer image. Also for the controls section, specific actions could be ignored and "A B C D" could be used instead to make it generic. A single template could work for any game!

goatnailer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My test results so far (only neogeo injections)

Working perfectly:

Magical Drop 3
Sengoku 3
Samurai Showdown II
Samurai Showdown IV
Breakers Revenge

Working:

Waku Waku 7 - (this rom works fine for me but only if you choose your char within 5 secs otherwise it resets for some reason)
Samurai Showdown III - (no sound, perfect otherwise)
World Heroes Perfect - (character graphical glitches)
Ninja Master's - (Major character and background graphical glitches, unplayable)

Not Working:

Last Blade (Error has occurred please power off the console)

DevilKen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ROMSETS bigger than 51 megs decompressed (I said that on the first post) will not work at all or properly on neo geo emulator.

Also, Davidw90, I said on the first post that if you want to use a SNES USA WAD with the PAL 60 one, you just have to put your USA wad on a folder, and then type:

vc pal60.wad folder

Example: VC gradius3.wad sf2turbo
(beeing the tree: c:\vc\

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
goatnailer said:
Working:

Waku Waku 7 - (this rom works fine for me but only if you choose your char within 5 secs otherwise it resets for some reason)
Samurai Showdown III - (no sound, perfect otherwise)
World Heroes Perfect - (character graphical glitches)
Ninja Master's - (Major character and background graphical glitches, unplayable)

Not Working:

Last Blade (Error has occurred please power off the console)

Try neoragex romset when you get graphical problems...

Last Blade to big for wii ram

masud

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have some questions, thanks in advance to whoever can answer them!

1. How can i remove the manual from the vc game as in the earthbound injection some posts ago? I think i need a 004 app modified, anyone knows where to find it? Does this method works in nes and n64 too or do i need another files?

2. @ DevilKen: This injector doesn't change the save icon and name, does it? Will it support this soon or should i look for a tutorial on doing this by hand? BTW, Thanks for your hard work, much appreciated!

3. Is there any util that can tell me the title of a given wad file? Or any quick way to look for this info in the file?

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
masud said:
Hello! I have some questions, thanks in advance to whoever can answer them!

1. How can i remove the manual from the vc game as in the earthbound injection some posts ago? I think i need a 004 app modified, anyone knows where to find it? Does this method works in nes and n64 too or do i need another files?

2. @ DevilKen: This injector doesn't change the save icon and name, does it? Will it support this soon or should i look for a tutorial on doing this by hand? BTW, Thanks for your hard work, much appreciated!

3. Is there any util that can tell me the title of a given wad file? Or any quick way to look for this info in the file?

1- Download 00000004.app from this forum (works in any console... n64, nes, neogeo)

2- he's thinking about it. There are some tutorials and its very easy to do it

3- There are a post about how to do it

PKGINGO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cocoman said:
can be .fds (famicom disc system) injected
fds requires the fds bios. It probably may eventually work, but only in japan. In that case, we can make use of the emulator. For now, no it wont.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: