Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
ZAFDeltaForce said:
Oh hell no. Don't we have enough Pokemon games already? When will Pokemon ever die?

After all, it's the same repetitive thing over and over and over again. I wouldn't mind if the game play mechanics were different and the stories are a lot more interesting, but damn for the last 10 years, it's been the same thing save for sprites, graphics and packaging.

I'm sure Pokemon will live even after most of us die.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
R2DJ said:
4. I can't wait to hear the remade music for the Ice Cave (while I'm on that, I hope they made the puzzle more complicated and fun)

yea i remember back when i was like 7 i had so much trouble with that Ice Cave and i do it now and i can do it in 15 seconds

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
HOLY MACKARELS
it finally happened
blink.gif

i am soooo happy for this announcement
now i am sure all 493 pokemons are obtain-able
yay.gif

i can't wait to see it in the stores

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shebang said:
Oh my god! A remake! And at the same time a sack of rice toppled over in China! Very important events, those two, indeed.

shebang

That sack of rice could've helped the workers employed in my factory...

Back on topic: I. Just. Collapsed. Mainly because of the disappointing name of Gold. However, this is epic news. Now, if they keep the original entirely in tact, with Kanto and such, I will... can't think of something epic at the moment... >

D

Deleted User

War said:
Raiyu245 said:
Maz7006 said:
Hopefully they will make a 3rd aswell, usually that's the Pokemon style, i.e. Silver, Gold, then Crystal; Diamond, Pearl; Platinum, hopefully Nintendo wont be forcing the DSi on us with this game though :S
Thing is, this is a remake. They didn't remake Blue or Yellow version for FireRed and LeafGreen so I doubt they'll remake Crystal...not that I wouldn't want one >.>

But I'm excited. Nintendo is going to get my money this time around.
happy.gif
They technically DID remake Blue. Pokemon LeafGreen.
LeafGreen was a remake of *drumroll* Green. (Thought the name might be a hint...) They kept the original Cerulean dungeon from the Japanese R/G. They never remade "Blue" version (be that the Japanese version OR the international version that we know as R/B)

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
I read about this on Bulpapedia the other day before it was official they had pretty much sussed it out due to the hinting to it in the episode last week.

My pants were collectively shat.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still don't see why everyone is so happy about a REMAKE

i would definietly prefer a new game instread of an old one ...

what will they do next year, a remake of the red and green remakes maybe ? as long as ppl are happy with the remakes -.-

Pokestar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have heard of one of my friends that there will be 610 Pokemon in the Dex , i think that might be true because of the Pokemon not being added from the gba games of them , the Dex in platinum goes from fire red so it is more or less true. i hope the graphics can be better than platinum , because the 2D characters and that stuff is really gettin on my nerves

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I honestly found the naming after colors a little weird when I was first introduced to Pokemon games. "Pokemon RED and BLUE... what?"
blink.gif

I'm starting to see a pattern here. 1 new gen with 3 games + 2 pair remakes on both GBA and DS.

What really gets my mind spinning is what they might change.

Will they raise the Pokemon levels decently? 50 for a Champion was way too low. What about evolution paradoxes? Some wild and trained pokemon(Lance's Dragonites) were lower level than they should exist at!

What about bonus content. We can all expect a frontier. What about new islands? Would they contain hints to future Hoenn or Sinnoh plots like FR/LG did? And would you be able to get Pokemon 252-493 anywhere? Sevii islands made FR/LG the largest games in terms of area size, dethroning the original Gold Silver and Crystal games for the first time. Hoenn and Sinnoh were also smaller than Kanto + Sevii. Will the new remakes be back on top?

What do they plan to do about Crystal? If tradition stands there will be only TWO remakes. Whereas Crystal had a much more alive story and was the first game to set the standard of centering the story around a legendary.

Pokemon Sunday is tomorrow... I soooooo badly hope we get some screenshots or answers...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!