Hacking PS3break v1.1

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's better to buy a TI-84, I won a math competition at my college and won a TI84 Silver plus edition. A lot of jailbreak dongles are limited to a small amount of data, the TI should be able to support even the biggest payloads in the future.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't buy any JB items, okay. Honestly, 90% of them are fake and un-upgradeable.

Also, you'll probably lose your money, before they even get the item to you.

pickup yourself a Blackcat 1.7 USB JTAG dongle, it's easy to upgrade and many know
hex editors use it, so it should always be upgraded.

Wynd

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
pallad said:
i bought from digimartz.net,they are still selling

Did you create an account just to post that =p? Sounds suspicious
happy.gif

It's better to buy a TI-84, I won a math competition at my college and won a TI84 Silver plus edition. A lot of jailbreak dongles are limited to a small amount of data, the TI should be able to support even the biggest payloads in the future.

I agree, in my opinion the TI-84 port is the best option there is right now.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure it is expensive but:

1) Should support all future payloads (Including an upcoming Asbestos linux install)
2) Adding a payload to the calculator is a piece of cake and easy to switch between them
3) Works like a dongle with version >.5
4) Does almost all your stats homework for you

Norkusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:
Don't buy any JB items, okay. Honestly, 90% of them are fake and un-upgradeable.

Who cares if it's a fake? As long as it lets me play backups on a PS3, that's all that really matters to me.

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i wouldn't buy a shit from break team after ps3break 1.0 ripoff.. buy minimus,black cat,tennsy or something that is groove compatible,cause all that comes in future i am sure it'll come with groove at first..

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Norkusa said:
wyndcrosser said:

Who cares if it's a fake? As long as it lets me play backups on a PS3, that's all that really matters to me.
you sound just like some r4 clone user

its all fine and dandy till you want to use all the new features and new firmware support ect...

Norkusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Norkusa said:
wyndcrosser said:

its all fine and dandy till you want to use all the new features and new firmware support ect...

It sounds like a lot of people are being technology snobs. Saying that clones are a waste of money and worthless is ridiculous. Yeah, they can't be updated but they still work and that's all most people care about. Besides, finding a genuine, updateable Break right now is very difficult. If I was spending $60+ on a clone, then I'd feel ripped-off but you can get v1.1 clones for $20 shipped which is cheap enough for most not to care.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but the problem is you dont have to buy a ps3break
thats lots of others that can be updated for only a few $ more

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Norkusa said:
Joe88 said:
Norkusa said:
wyndcrosser said:

It sounds like a lot of people are being technology snobs. Saying that clones are a waste of money and worthless is ridiculous. Yeah, they can't be updated but they still work and that's all most people care about. Besides, finding a genuine, updateable Break right now is very difficult. If I was spending $60+ on a clone, then I'd feel ripped-off but you can get v1.1 clones for $20 shipped which is cheap enough for most not to care.

this is the stupidest argument, ever. clones are poorly produced, have terrible support (if any), and cause nothing but headaches all around.

no one should support any kind of clone device, ever. if you can't get an original, just get a competing product. clones are the worst.

however

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:

Also, you'll probably lose your money, before they even get the item to you.

pickup yourself a Blackcat 1.7 USB JTAG dongle, it's easy to upgrade and many know
hex editors use it, so it should always be upgraded.

Wynd
ps3break v1.1 can upgrade,i got from digimartz.net.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp