Hacking R4DS Tools thread

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you know where I can find the thing that can make a screenshot of your skins for you? It's really frustrating me trying to take a screen.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
strata8 said:
Do you know where I can find the thing that can make a screenshot of your skins for you? It's really frustrating me trying to take a screen.
R4Theme Creator Alice has built-in feature to create NDS screens in preview.jpg.

If you're trying to take a sreen of your theme (meaning you already have it) find it in your PC in themes folder.

QUOTE(berthenk @ Jul 4 2008, 04:09 PM) Can someone translate that japenese/chinese/whatever site to english? I don't understand a crap of it...

Which site? This thread has lots of links. R4DS official site is in Chinese, and YASU's official site is in Japanese. Both of them have englih version plainly in the frontpage

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Edited my thread about ndstokyotrim, forgot to remove the "not compatible with 64-bit vista", I wrote that ages ago but forgot to update it, it works fine with 64-bit since like a year ago.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ass the YSmenu, there isn't an official version for R4 out yet. BUT it IS possible to patch it to make it work for R4, less buggy cheat system and auto GBA with the ez-flash 3-in-1 are just SOME of the awesome fetures.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dont link to YASU firmware he does not like that at all!!

theres a link here on this forum how to make YASU work on R4
smile.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yeah, I know, I linked it to his link, I mean, the link displayed in his homepage, it's just as good as linking it to his homepage, doesn't it?

I read a topic about what happened when YASU's angry
smile.gif
I won't like it if the same thing happens again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright