1.jpg

5.jpg

=NEW=

a.gif

b.gif

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.gif

What should I do next? A photoshop spell finally hit me and I feel like making a new one. >_< I only get this urge once every blue moon! Need suggestions, pronto! Also, how are the new ones? Could I get some critique going?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well you have some potential. I would like you to blend the main pictures with the backgrounds some more though.
Like you tried with the purple one. Instead of having a background and a picture on top of it,
try to make it like the whole picture is just one. Making the main character picture look like it belongs together with the background.

As for the text, the text is nearly perfect in the first sig. Feels right at home.
On the others it's less better or worse. In like the purple one, the text is really ugly on it and feels really out of place with the sig.

Also, try to experiment with different filters. Just go nuts and apply little of everything on the characters.
If it looks crap, then try different combinations, once you find that special combo. You'll be surprised over how much better an
image can look.

I suggest you look up different tutorials and try them randomly. It will help you evolve and understand more of the features.
Good luck
smile.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They're good!
Still... could be improved a bit, for example, some are just backgrounds. Add something Metroidy/haloy to the Red one, then you can say its "original"!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi: +2