DarkSunDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, the XML file seems a bit incomplete. For instance, MadWorld doesn't have an ESRB rating, controller icons aren't sized properly in my opinion, and some are missing (Brawl doesn't have the Nunchuk or Classic Controller).

jonas7611

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bought a WD640Gb Elements (was only black, wanted white to match the wii
frown.gif
)
It works like a charm as they say.
Only one thing, how fast is a backup going to install, in my case it takes about 12-15 minutes, and I am sure
I've seen some video where it goes much faster.
If it is supposed to go faster, anyone got any ideas what i should do??

Ohh and Grenader, 568 is out
smile.gif

chromemolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jonas7611 said:
frown.gif
)
Only one thing, how fast is a backup going to install, in my case it takes about 12-15 minutes, and I am sure

smile.gif

12-15 Minutes is pretty fast. But it depends a lot on the game you are dumping. Wii Play for example is dumped really fast,
cause it is so small....

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkSunDS said:
Hmm, the XML file seems a bit incomplete. For instance, MadWorld doesn't have an ESRB rating, controller icons aren't sized properly in my opinion, and some are missing (Brawl doesn't have the Nunchuk or Classic Controller).

it is still incomplete, I was wondering the same thing, its just not completed, and when it is, they will post it, there is a whole lot more of the new games that have nothing in the xml file even. when its finished it will all look better, and I guess they will have a site where you can submit changes to any game info as well.

jonas7611

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chromemolly said:
jonas7611 said:
frown.gif
)

smile.gif

12-15 Minutes is pretty fast. But it depends a lot on the game you are dumping. Wii Play for example is dumped really fast,
cause it is so small....

Aha, then it's just as it should be (must have been a tiny game in the video:) ), i'm now going to grab the 568 and try it out a little,hope the cover art dl works a little better now
smile.gif
, thanx for the quick reply btw.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, I renamed the path for the 160x160 disc images to "disc"

I noticed my site wasn't listed in rev 568 for disc images, so I figured now would be a good time to do it
smile.gif

slicknixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know why there is no Anti-002 fix since r567?
with r566 i could run ghostbusters with cios rev10 and now i just get black screen again and there is no Anti-002 fix available in settings

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
slicknixon said:
with r566 i could run ghostbusters with cios rev10 and now i just get black screen again and there is no Anti-002 fix available in settings

All error 002 fix are on the same setting.
You cycle to => yes, no, anti
You choose the one you want
smile.gif

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what site offers box art and disc label already with the sizes that works with GX from the start? The ones on wiiboxart seems to be a pixel off so it can't be recognized with GX. I also don't have any image editor, which is the reason why I ask.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jonas7611 said:
frown.gif
)

smile.gif

I know the video you watched. The part where they installed the game is shown in insane fast forward. It usually takes about as long as you say. Brawl takes over an hour to dump using the Wii! Faster to rip the ISO on your computer and transfer it that way.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
Anyone know what site offers box art and disc label already with the sizes that works with GX from the start? The ones on wiiboxart seems to be a pixel off so it can't be recognized with GX. I also don't have any image editor, which is the reason why I ask.

Read the last two pages of this thread.

jonas7611

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hooya said:
jonas7611 said:
frown.gif
)

smile.gif

I know the video you watched. The part where they installed the game is shown in insane fast forward. It usually takes about as long as you say. Brawl takes over an hour to dump using the Wii! Faster to rip the ISO on your computer and transfer it that way.

Yeah, I noticed the video was seriously speeded
smile.gif
, I was kinda tired i think
unsure.gif
, brawl didn't take so long for me 'bout 48min 49,5 sec (timed it cause it's the only dl dump I've got)
Tomorrow(today actually) I'm gonna a 8Gb sd card or a micro sd with an adapter cause they are alittle cheaper.
Just noticed that the 568 rev is not out, it,s announced but that's it, sorry Grenader.

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unable to update my channel. The wad comes at 516, I think, and I want it to automatically update to 566. Unfortunately, after it downloads the update and restarts, it's still at 516.

Anyone know what I should do?

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Dacvak said:
I'm unable to update my channel. The wad comes at 516, I think, and I want it to automatically update to 566. Unfortunately, after it downloads the update and restarts, it's still at 516.

Are you running it from SD card? I dont think it can update if it was installed as a wad. Best thing to do is install the forwarder as a wad and use the sd card for the actual loader. This way updates work fine
biggrin.gif

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slicknixon said:

Set the global settings to OFF. Set the settings for Ghostbusters, Indy, etc. to Anti.

DarkSunDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hooya said:
I also get the "Wii restarts on loading" bug. I think it has to do with what else you did before going into the loader - if what you did causes the hard drive to spin down, so the forwarder doesn't get the data it needs and resets the console. Probably would happen with any loader/forwarder if it didn't attempt to read the data multiple times. SD cards obviously don't have this problem (nor would USB Flash drives).

I find it takes slightly longer to load up 100+ covers using everything off of the HDD rather than the SD, but I like to be able to run the loader without needing that particular SD card in the Wii (I have three different cards I use on the Wii) and it saves space on those SD cards.
Nope, it happened pretty often when simply starting the Wii (and thus the USB-alimented HDD) and starting the forwarder.

kubebot0601

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rustybanana said:
Dacvak said:

Are you running it from SD card? I dont think it can update if it was installed as a wad. Best thing to do is install the forwarder as a wad and use the sd card for the actual loader. This way updates work fine
biggrin.gif

Sorry, new here. How do I install the Fowarder as a wad? I downloaded the latest from USB Loader GX site "USB LOADERGX-GNEO Fowarder 16.06.09", installed the .wad from the wad folder with wad manager and it shows up as rev516. When I boot from HBC I get the latest rev.
Thanks!

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kubebot0601 said:
rustybanana said:
Dacvak said:

biggrin.gif

Sorry, new here. How do I install the Fowarder as a wad? I downloaded the latest from USB Loader GX site "USB LOADERGX-GNEO Fowarder 16.06.09", installed the .wad from the wad folder with wad manager and it shows up as rev516. When I boot from HBC I get the latest rev.
Thanks!

Kube... you should be able to tell when your loading the channel from the main screen if its the Full Channel or the Forward Channel by the picture that shows up. sounds like you still have the full channel installed.
The forwarder points to the same boot.dol your using in the HBC, so they cannot be different versions.

Try this, delete you current channel using wad manager.
Delete your config file in the SD card... You will see it..
install USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder.wad using wad manager.

See how you go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk