Homebrew WAD Manager v1.5 (NAND emulator support)

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! I uploaded WAD Manger 1.5 to the GBAtemp Download Centre. Here's the link:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6537

That link above includes an WAD Manger icon and a meta. Enjoy!
grog.gif

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
For the dump, you can also use zestig from Segher's Wii.git to decrypt your BootMii-backup. That requires that you have your keys properly set up though, which requires some fiddling.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rommy667 said:
I dumped a "raw" FS_SYSTEM put it on sd root but all i get is ret -1 error when i try the nand emu,everthing nstalls fine to normal nand so i guess im doing something wrong...........

Same, I dumped mine. Figured it was a bad dump. Tried someone else's. Same -1 error. Re-dumped mine. Still a -1 error.

I then put the same dump on a USB thumb drive I have and plugged it in, everything worked fine. I don't think it's a problem with our dumps as much as something to do with it reading a nand of an sdcard.

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little confused... We need to wait for another app to come out to emulate VC and WiiWare wads? So what does this NAND emulator do? Is it just "support"?

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Ossot said:
rommy667 said:
I dumped a "raw" FS_SYSTEM put it on sd root but all i get is ret -1 error when i try the nand emu,everthing nstalls fine to normal nand so i guess im doing something wrong...........

Same, I dumped mine. Figured it was a bad dump. Tried someone else's. Same -1 error. Re-dumped mine. Still a -1 error.

I then put the same dump on a USB thumb drive I have and plugged it in, everything worked fine. I don't think it's a problem with our dumps as much as something to do with it reading a nand of an sdcard.

Yes, the app and backup files have to be in different devices.
However, wad installation seems works, uninstallation not....-102 err....

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What can we do with this Wadmanager 1.5
Can we load a dumped nand with this or must we wait for a Nand Loader
i'am a little bit confused

Bent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
joda said:
For the dump, you can also use zestig from Segher's Wii.git to decrypt your BootMii-backup. That requires that you have your keys properly set up though, which requires some fiddling.

Have you got this to work? Last I knew, zestig couldn't decrypt dumps that had ECC info in them, such as a bootmii backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: