Hacking Waninkoko's Backup Loader FAQ

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone tested soul caliber yet if so i will test Linux compatibility as thats what i use so far exe works under wine but before i waste one of my last dvds would like to know if this even works.

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It works fine with wine
lecture.gif

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just a question...

but this loader allow import games on different region console??
or do I need something like regionfrii, trucha, ecc ecc to make the iso playable??

eventually, it stops updates on disc??

tenox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK quick note, DVDx if already installed leave it alone until you install the Loader, install the WAD loader with WAD installer google it, then go to the DVDx menu, you should get a menu that says uninstall , uninstall it, then load it up again Install >> then ADVANCED >> now you have an option for the ISO249 .. then it's set all you need now is burn the image file ..

ok this is where i think i am confused, after I patch the file
i get a file called partition.iso
when I burn it do i

A) burn it as a data
B) as an image?

i tried both and get -41000 error, I cant burn it with DVD Decryptor or ImgBurn they both say incompatible ISO
(even without being patched) they would say the same thing, but I always used Nero to burn the images and they load normal on the wii (chipped) .. so i tried it with the new partition.iso.. and while it loaded it gave me not an error but a message saying block size not correct with image some stuff like that anyway, i think i hit ignore (choices were Correct & Ignore) i thought that the patching mixed it around and such since it is small in size (3.9 compared to 4.3) .. anyway i ran out of DVDs so I will pick some up later and burn it with the other option (Correct) and see what happens.) anyone else having a problem with burning using IMGBURN or DVD Decryptor or ALCOHOL 120 ?

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already know, but that doesn't mean the application is useless.
So long as you have Componet cables, or a PAL TV, you are fine.

sentra99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i do not have a pal or a tv that can use a Component cable. am i just screwed or is there anyway to get it working on a ntsc tv without component cables.

teeyaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok , Trying The force unleashed

Mine not working with Memorex DVD+R
Have tried with Nero, x16 and x2.4
Also Imgburn x4

Has anyone got a DVD+R to work cause thats all i got at home, or does it absolutely have to be DVD-R

cocoman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
'"Congratulations! I don't care about who leaked Backup-Loader but now it's OFFICIALLY an abandoned project. Enjoy it. ""

WHICH MOTHERFUCKER HAS LEAKED IT!!!!! WELL I HAVE MODCHIP ANYWAY BUT I RESPECT AND LOVE WANINKOKO AND HIS APPS. ONE DAY IF I RELEASE SOMETHIN ILL REMEMBER : NEVER TRUST BETA TESTER!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: lol