Hacking Waninkoko's Backup Loader FAQ

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
monkeybeast0 said:
toastert2003 said:
probably a newb question, but i'll risk getting yelled at for asking... i have 3.3u installed, hbc, and dvdx + wiigators backup loader, everything is perfect, completely kosher... i did just order SSMB.. is there an update that will break things, or am i ok?

Your fine.

He is right...but I wouldn't update it anymore when Nintendo asks you if you want to update... why fix something that isn't broke?!! I have 3.3u as well...and that's where I will stay...unless Nintendo makes a public announcement that they have firmware that makes all backups work and load faster... and then I may consider it... after a few hundred of you guys are my guinea pig!
gbasp2.gif
KABOOM!

Fye_DX

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo!
Well, I've stopped my tests for a while thanks to my parents. Yes, it's their fault for not letting me buy any more DVDs!
Anyway, I've bought some DVDs today and I restarted testing some ISOs. But I'm not going to post the results here anytime soon.
I've started my own wiki on the Loaders, and I'm trying to get it up and running so I can give you guys the link and hopefully, help you.
I think I'll have the wiki with my tests running in up to 3 days, and after that I'll post the link here.

Matt Cese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fye_DX said:
Yo!
Well, I've stopped my tests for a while thanks to my parents. Yes, it's their fault for not letting me buy any more DVDs!
Anyway, I've bought some DVDs today and I restarted testing some ISOs. But I'm not going to post the results here anytime soon.
I've started my own wiki on the Loaders, and I'm trying to get it up and running so I can give you guys the link and hopefully, help you.
I think I'll have the wiki with my tests running in up to 3 days, and after that I'll post the link here.

Please, no more wikis!!! Just add your info to the ones that already exist.

Fye_DX

Trophies
XP
Country
Matt Cese said:
Fye_DX said:
Yo!

Please, no more wikis!!! Just add your info to the ones that already exist.
Oh don't worry, I'll update the wikis that already exist... I just wanted to do a wiki to see how it's done, etc. It's not like I'll do a 'great' wiki. I'll probably drop it a week later... It always happen. =P

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supersonic88 said:
i want component cables but would it really matter? my TV doesn't support HD..it has the basic "Yellow, Red, White" AV ports...if i got a component cable and a couple Y cables (basically like plugging in 2 cords into the same port) does anyone think that might work?

nope it wont

failedhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, i made a back upgame of fire embem radiant dawn.
its my first back up ive ever made.
and its not working.
i patched the iso before burning it, and i burnt it with img burn on 2xspeed,
i uninstalled dvdx, and reinstalled wth iso249 on advaced setings.
i tried to play the game on my wii with 2 different loaders, both gving me errors. any1 know howto fix this?
thx a LOT in advanced

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
failedhacker said:
and its not working.
i tried to play the game on my wii with 2 different loaders, both gving me errors. any1 know howto fix this?
thx a LOT in advanced

What's your Wii and game's region? Try using WiiGator's loader and forcing the settings to PAL60 or NTSC, depending on Fire Emblem's region.

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
failedhacker said:
and its not working.
thx a LOT in advanced

Have you checked the wiki? And also have you used the force option for your region?

vrodguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have dumped about 15 Games over the last 2 months via WIFI to my PC using Waninkoko's Backup Loader.

Now all of a sudden the transfer errors out at exactly 4G of the ISO file and the transfer stops! UGH!

Does this on different games. Is this a Firefox, Dumper or PC issue???

Anybody have any suggestions. I'm stumped. Going to try Explorer tonight but after that not sure what to do different.

For the life of me I don't know what changed in what I am doing.
hate2.gif

dylanryder

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the solution for the tomb raider anniversary problem: switch the settings in the wii menu to 60hz ( 480i) and it should work fine.

but now i get a black screen on fifa 09 after two loading screens. i don't even get into the main menu.

regards,
dylan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/P4BHWDZUpXM?si=HUOjiWONjduYx73h