Not open for further replies.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I call fake on this big time(would love to be proven wrong),

1. the ios doesnt handle the authenticity of the wii discs the actual drive does.
2. all download links are linked to fake sites or uploader sites with no download.

Please prove me wrong peoples.

crappi3pappy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A list should be made. All the weeners who have claimed not to like piracy and didn't want a loader to be made available should be added to the list. The list should then be stickied and if any of them ever ask for help or info about this loader or backup games in general, then they can be ignored by all. Only questions about legitimate homebrew, no emus, and only with the express permission of the author coder will be allowed to be answered.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
To all:
Think three times before doing this. Then think again. If you think that it's worth it, think again. If still you want to try it, then...it's up to you

QUOTE said:
A list should be made. All the weeners who have claimed not to like piracy and didn't want a loader to be made available should be added to the list. The list should then be stickied and if any of them ever ask for help or info about this loader or backup games in general, then they can be ignored by all. Only questions about legitimate homebrew, no emus, and only with the express permission of the author coder will be allowed to be answered.
blink.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll quote myself
QUOTE said:
Think three times before doing this. Then think again. If you think that it's worth it, think again. If still you want to try it, then...it's up to you

Please. Please.
I can't stand the think about another 400 topics about this.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i would try.......

if i didnt have a modchip

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am SO curious. I don't want it to work because I don't want it to go the way of the PSP/DS with many crap games, but I want to know if it is possible to modify starlet commands with an IOS...

felix123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
paul1991 said:
I don't want it to work because I don't want it to go the way of the PSP/DS with many crap games
1.You can't pirate DS games without additional hardware.
2.What is the relationship between quality of games and ease of pirating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk