Not open for further replies.

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
How cute, a fake nfo, files dated 20th july, and never heard of it before. it's real for sure
biggrin.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, believe you me, I have been wanting something like this forever. Boot a program from the SD via the Homebrew Channel that can configure the disc drive's security and bypass it somehow with a temporarily firmware. I agree with the person before who said, "Ever since bushing started this, more and more IOS loaders have been released". And all of them look fake, but on the other hand, could possibly work. But right now, I'm not going to trust a person who lives in Canada and only has 7 posts, and just joined today. No offense o.o, And the only time I WILL believe something is if it has video proof. NO EDITING.

I also want to believe very badly, but who knows when that time will come...hopefully it doesn't take hackers as long as it took DS-X to release a damn arm7 fix 1.1.3 firmware...-.-, offtopic there sorry, just proving a point.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
all this is is some gay loader that installs everything in your wad folder not the "iso" loader, so no bricking will take place, just a modified waninkoko wad installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok goodnight ya, I'm heading to the bar to shoot some pool. And no spamming my profile page... +1