Wii #XXXX - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (USA)

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
WiiBricker said:
I dare you guys to pirate this great piece of software.

Im not only going to pirate it, im going to tell everyone i know it sucks so no one buys it.
You sir, are a jack-ass.

But on topic: I do plan on buying the game....once I beat Mass Effect 2. And hopefully future releases like Bioshock 2 and other crap doesn't get in my way of getting this game.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
Did this get nuked or what?
No. It looks like it's a scrubbed release. Scrubbed releases don't get a number since they're technically not complete (Nintendo could start looking at the encrypted garbage data). However it would still work just fine.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
I dare you guys to pirate this great piece of software.
Until there is a release date for Europe there is no other way for me to play.

fuzzyponken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ViRGE said:
DeMoN said:
Did this get nuked or what?
No. It looks like it's a scrubbed release. Scrubbed releases don't get a number since they're technically not complete (Nintendo could start looking at the encrypted garbage data). However it would still work just fine.
It is nuked, though. For that very reason.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought this game at midnight at Wal-mart, and have been playing it since. Terrific game, deserves your money. I think it was a good choice to cut out the cycle drives through a bland city, so you can get straight to the 8-bit side games and the main story. It's also super fucking sweet that they put the tracks in from the NMH: Dark Side EP. I just wish SUDA could some how top Killer7. The NMH series is really fun(ny) and all, but nothing comes close to Killer7.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
CYatta said:
Bought this game at midnight at Wal-mart, and have been playing it since. Terrific game, deserves your money. I think it was a good choice to cut out the cycle drives through a bland city, so you can get straight to the 8-bit side games and the main story. It's also super fucking sweet that they put the tracks in from the NMH: Dark Side EP. I just wish SUDA could some how top Killer7. The NMH series is really fun(ny) and all, but nothing comes close to Killer7.
No. If it were nuked, it would have *NUKED* in the title. GBATemp does that to differentiate nuked titles from titles that don't qualify for a number. There are other types of games that don't get numbers, such as Club Nintendo releases and prototypes. If you go check the g-Online release system, you can see all the nuked titled and the unnumbered titles. There's a distinct difference.

Edit: And just to be clear here, I'm going by how GBAtemp does things. The Scene may have it nuked, but GBAtemp differentiates between "bad" releases, and non-standard releases that don't qualify for a number.

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the first one more.

This one cut all the fat, yes, but the levels themselves are more boring and the bosses arent as cool.

The NES style minigames are A+ though.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So is there anything wrong with this release (not playable or something?)?

Great! I really liked the first one and I think it`s great how they`ve changed the City!

And btw: That Travis-voice-actor must be insane!!! That`s at least how he sounds like... I love that!
evil.gif

EDIT:
ViRGE said:
No. If it were nuked, it would have *NUKED* in the title. GBATemp does that to differentiate nuked titles from titles that don't qualify for a number. There are other types of games that don't get numbers, such as Club Nintendo releases and prototypes. If you go check the g-Online release system, you can see all the nuked titled and the unnumbered titles. There's a distinct difference.

Edit: And just to be clear here, I'm going by how GBAtemp does things. The Scene may have it nuked, but GBAtemp differentiates between "bad" releases, and non-standard releases that don't qualify for a number.
Ah, now I understand. That makes sense!!! Then the release is OK and the numbered release will follow, when the unscrubbed game appears. Hope I got it right now
biggrin.gif

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
oh my god. i've been waiting for this. I would buy the game right now if it was available, but i guess i will have to download it first

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvA_fNxRcw0