Will a faraday bag/cage make NTR Stream smoother?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
NTR streaming is a good proof of concept, but the Wi-Fi chip is just a tad underpowered to really pull it off well. So I also recommend a capture card. Hell, if I knew how to make one, I would make a solderless version that just clips in between the top screen's ribbon.

Reactions: SylverReZ

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd be better off finding a Katsukitty capture card for your 3DS.
Loopy sells ones that are much much easier to use and install imo

Mostly because the flex cables are actually cut properly

Katsukity on the other hand you’re spending a ton of money on a super fragile flex board that you still need to manually cut apart without much room for error

PigletTubeYT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NTR streaming is a good proof of concept, but the Wi-Fi chip is just a tad underpowered to really pull it off well. So I also recommend a capture card. Hell, if I knew how to make one, I would make a solderless version that just clips in between the top screen's ribbon.
The Wifi card can upload and download at 12000kbps each.

PigletTubeYT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like you selectively chose that unit of measurement because the extra 0s make it seem much larger than it actually is

That’s barely 12 mbps. Thats not much to work with
I uploaded a file from my 3DS to an external device through wifi and the 3DS uploaded an average of 1 Megybyte per second and had a quick spike of 1.5 Megabytes per second so it has the wifi capacity of streaming video.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a capture card if you want smoother capturing, wifi streaming just going to lag regardless if your network is near your computer and your 3DS.
To just help illustrate the point. The 3ds just can’t handle anything intensive when it comes to network tasks

When I had my successful Twitch plays channel I tried porting my bot to 3ds using input redirection and it would work great up until multiple people tried to send commands

No matter what I did the 3ds just wasn’t fast enough

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ SpletzerComix: hey guys