ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I do need one @NinjaNook.
I do ask you provide literally everything from your save file since everything needs to match perfectly, such as the dump for items,acres,buildings etc

Akumara

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Man don't ask me how i but I corrupted all my save files and i don't have any backups.
Can someone share their JSKV folder backup with me with terraforming or 5-star island activated, please? I wanna play again but i don't wanna start from the beginning

WinterSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My island for now is 3 stars too, and yeah I will remove some tree and replace it by fences, but I like how the north-west village look like a forest.
Today I will finalize north-east village and the empty spot (if you have any suggestion for those)

Hey thanks for this, the save editor was just updated with building dump. If possible could you dump your buildings file too please?

Reactions: ayasato69

smoker41ife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey my dudes thanks for the dump frfr it’s fire but when I use the dump n load up my game I sometimes get half of the waterfalls n like Invisible spots but you can still see the water in the waterfalls did I not do it right ? When I go into the terrain and try to like make it myself everything is put on like the first floor and it looks really light glitchy and messed up I’m new at this LOL

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you need to basically edit every aspect of the map,the acres,the buildings,the degrees on certain things amongst items etc

jimblesnotronbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, I'm using FTP to transfert savegame to my computer, but it takes a lot of time, do you manage to get that done quickly? The best solution would be to have SXOS and transfert file over USB, but It's not possible at this time on ams right?

I'm getting an input size error when I try to import terrain. What am I doing wrong?

Do you have english instructions?

AzagalPlay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to move rocks using NHSE?
I don't know if you are asking about rocks that you can find on the beach or the ones you can find on the ground (I don't know the difference between rocks and stones actually, sry my english is quite bad) so the stone can be removed with field items editor but the ones on the beach cannot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, I'm using the latest version. Still no luck.
then I dont' know on the download page's "run" tab you can find one line that says they fixed the expected import size, so it's either the software that's bugged or your terrain dump that's bugged

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER