OP
Trophies
Website
genpkm.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!

I’ve been using the cheats for Pokémon Scarlet/Violet on the new OS 16. Edizon and Tesla overlay crashed atmosphere all the time. Someone suggested Breeze and I haven’t experienced a crash yet. I do miss how easy it was to toggle cheats on and off with Tesla menu though. I am getting used to it in Breeze, at first I was about to give up because it kept erasing all the contents of my cheat file when I was trying to set up toggle buttons.

So what I’ve learned so far is even with button shortcuts set up I still need to activate that particular cheat for it to work.

I wish there was a way to disable the cheat and toggle it on by button in the game. Also it would be nice to turn all cheats off with the press of a button too.

Are there any tips any of you professional Breeze users can give me? The good news is with Breeze I literally had no more crashes spawning legendaries/mythicals like I did with Tesla. I hosted 5 different Union Circles with zero crashes. Before I switched I could spawn 1 Pokémon if I was lucky.

The only other complaint is the limits of Pokémon I can spawn due to having to use buttons to turn the cheats on and off.

Reactions: TealSpheal

DukefHzrd069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What files did you use to get Breeze? I use breeze and get the same amount of crashes as atmosphere.
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys!

I’ve been using the cheats for Pokémon Scarlet/Violet on the new OS 16. Edizon and Tesla overlay crashed atmosphere all the time. Someone suggested Breeze and I haven’t experienced a crash yet. I do miss how easy it was to toggle cheats on and off with Tesla menu though. I am getting used to it in Breeze, at first I was about to give up because it kept erasing all the contents of my cheat file when I was trying to set up toggle buttons.

So what I’ve learned so far is even with button shortcuts set up I still need to activate that particular cheat for it to work.

I wish there was a way to disable the cheat and toggle it on by button in the game. Also it would be nice to turn all cheats off with the press of a button too.

Are there any tips any of you professional Breeze users can give me? The good news is with Breeze I literally had no more crashes spawning legendaries/mythicals like I did with Tesla. I hosted 5 different Union Circles with zero crashes. Before I switched I could spawn 1 Pokémon if I was lucky.

The only other complaint is the limits of Pokémon I can spawn due to having to use buttons to turn the cheats on and off.
What files did you use to get Breeze? I use breeze and get the same amount of crashes as atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...