A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As u guys may have heard, a few weeks ago, my r4 spring broke. so i was forced to rip it out. all was good, and everything was working fine. however, now recently, when i shake the ds slightly, the microsd card would slide a bit, and would cause the ds to freeze. when i turn the ds back on, it wouldn't work until i remove the sd card and put it back in. any suggestions on how i can secure it in there? like a piece of metal or something :S

please keep in mind i remove my sd card frequently to put in anime and such so taping it down or something is not a good solution.

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was going to suggest some sort of tape but if you're frequently taking it out then that might not be a good idea, but the thing is, if you want it to stay and keep the ability to take the card out, tape might be the best option. Maybe a small piece of duct tape, big enough to secure it but small enough to easily remove.

Otherwise, you could take this as a reason to upgrade to a better card.
smile.gif

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ouch that stinks. I would try to open it back up again and bend the two metal tabs on the front bottom of the microsd slot in that may help.
Next time I would put a small spot of super glue on the spring insted of ripping it out. It works and your card dont slide too far in or wiggle in the slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P