Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From an uploader at wiiso:

"this will game will be posted here tommorow i have got to all the levels without it crashing i had my two little girls play it to death and it works i have fixed the offending line of code the reason why it crashed four lines of code in the iso was comflicting with each other so i had to replace them and do a debug now it works fine with no problems wanikoko wont have to do a cios fix for it it loads up through ntsc and pal through neogamma r7 cios 10 in app folder iwill have to do this method tommroow i will be uplaoding the iso with 4 passwords on it then release it on friday on here sorry that to stop leecher n takers who dont appriate my work n time on here this iso is from the hong kong rip the jap version if my little one can get it running in that language iam sure u can.................game coming tommorow no backuplauncher needed or cios update needed"

Hmmmm.... why not upload it now? Or tell us exactly what the offending lines are and how to replace them?

D

Deleted User

D34DL1N3R said:
Hmmmm.... why not upload it now? Or tell us exactly what the offending lines are and how to replace them?
To get credit to be the first uploader with a working copy?

electrico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
(IF)!!!!! there is a copy protection that means that wiikey fusion and other new modchips will be delayed. And i am wondering if the wiikey team will support wiikey v1 (if a modchip update is the solution for this ),That's my constant worry everytime a new game is out.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I wish I could replace lines of code inside an iso containing only compiled code...
Then I could cure cancer., and poverty in one go.

orbulon83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:

"this will game will be posted here tommorow i have got to all the levels without it crashing i had my two little girls play it to death and it works i have fixed the offending line of code the reason why it crashed four lines of code in the iso was comflicting with each other so i had to replace them and do a debug now it works fine with no problems wanikoko wont have to do a cios fix for it it loads up through ntsc and pal through neogamma r7 cios 10 in app folder iwill have to do this method tommroow i will be uplaoding the iso with 4 passwords on it then release it on friday on here sorry that to stop leecher n takers who dont appriate my work n time on here this iso is from the hong kong rip the jap version if my little one can get it running in that language iam sure u can.................game coming tommorow no backuplauncher needed or cios update needed"

Probably because he's fucking with everyone.

I would donate to him now if he'd put it up, but he's probably just another stupid troll.

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:

Jesus... Is that text written by one of his daughters? 6 lines with grammar turned off.
Either way, I don't belive it. ;P

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
D34DL1N3R said:

Meh, totally fake. If you're so smart to hack something, you'd be also able to use proper grammar.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
D34DL1N3R said:
To get credit to be the first uploader with a working copy?

They'd still get the credit for figuring it out. Who cares who ups it first, the credit goes to whoever found the fix. Like what if Wanin happened to released a new cIOS to fix this, but I was the 1st one to upload it. Would I, or should I get the credit? Absolutely not.
wink.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I just read that & he closed the thread too. 100% BS. If ANYone had it figured out, they'd be in a hell of a rush to let EVERYone know they did it... along with proof. Why would they wait until Friday to give someone else the opportunity to claim the prize?

What a joke.

D

Deleted User

If he DOES upload it tomorrow, If the pass is on the file, we can just hack the pass
tongue.gif

Unless the megaupload link itself is password protected
sleep.gif

nudels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not so bright though, why don´t just admin ban him, and the moron who posted it here. Ban both on wiiso and here I mean... its obvious hes lying. I just don´t get the point though.

This protection is bugging med, Moving save files to the SD card is starting to get really boring. And the crashes is totally random. i just played for three minutes befor it crached this time (yes i use a timer to see if there is a padder). but there is not, longest gameplay I had was 14 min... and shortest 3min...

Hope there is a fix or whatever soon
frown.gif

Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
D34DL1N3R said:
Yeah. I just read that & he closed the thread too. 100% BS. If ANYone had it figured out, they'd be in a hell of a rush to let EVERYone know they did it... along with proof. Why would they wait until Friday to give someone else the opportunity to claim the prize?

What a joke.

Thats not true. The thread there is already openend.
Seriously its dumb idea to upload tommorow and then give the pass on friday, but i do not think he is lying.
He is so far member and uploader of the month there.

Posts merged

QUOTE(warmijwilfaain @ Nov 9 2009, 02:45 PM) If he DOES upload it tomorrow, If the pass is on the file, we can just hack the pass
tongue.gif

sleep.gif

Thats why he set 4 Passwords on it!!!

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Momdate said:
D34DL1N3R said:

What a joke.

Seriously its dumb idea to upload tommorow and then give the pass on friday, but i do not think he is lying.

Posts merged

QUOTE(warmijwilfaain @ Nov 9 2009, 02:45 PM) If he DOES upload it tomorrow, If the pass is on the file, we can just hack the pass
tongue.gif

sleep.gif

Oh god, and I bet he's uploading it through seven proxies! This is a real pro, guys, we might need to crypto-BSD the cyberjack through a level nine digi-frame if we want to spikejack the slicewave! D:

D

Deleted User

YueFairchild said:
Oh god, and I bet he's uploading it through seven proxies! This is a real pro, guys, we might need to crypto-BSD the cyberjack through a level nine digi-frame if we want to spikejack the slicewave! D:
You remind me of someone I know a lot and it's scaring me ;-;

Momdate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
YueFairchild said:
Momdate said:
D34DL1N3R said:

What a joke.

Posts merged

tongue.gif

sleep.gif

He first fly down to india and then upload it
moogle.gif

electrico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok people. i will tell you the truth to chill.My name iz Zatorou Iwathefuk and i clone myself and transform him into bytes,
ph34r.gif
which i put them in new super mario bros wii to make your gaming life a hell.
You so long time make my life a hell so it's my turn now. Love peace and harmony. Z I
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
D34DL1N3R said:

What a joke.
Friday the 13th joke in a rar, is my guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU