Hacking [RELEASE] saulfabreg All-in-One Wii Virtual Console iNJECTiNG Tools (AIO Wii VC iNJECT Tools)

spencer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to open the zip file, it gives me a warning and windows defender shows me that there is a virus called Win32/Aicat.A!ml. I'm not able to open the zip file at all.

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
When I try to open the zip file, it gives me a warning and windows defender shows me that there is a virus called Win32/Aicat.A!ml. I'm not able to open the zip file at all.
You can solve your problem with your Antivirus yourself.
Try blackmailing him. Or put cement boots on him and drown him in Hudson Bay.
Or learn to read and look at the answer two posts above your question.
In general, be creative.
And if you don't want to do anything about it, and are very afraid of viruses, then live like everyone else, bored. Play games from discs.

683d2e911bdb.jpg

tcmt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @SaulFabre ,

i was just wondering. I'm currently experimenting a lot with SNES VC injection and i find it to be a fascinating topic. I was just wondering: Is there any advantage of using those newer WADs that are LZH8 or LZ77 compressed?

I found your tools that allow me to inject into those WADs that use LZH8 and LZ77 compression and they work just fine (awesome job!). But they seem to work the same as non-compressed WADs, like Donkey Kong Country 2 for example. So when is it better or necessary to use those newer WADs (like Mega Man X or Secret of Mana)? Are there certain ROMs that only work with those newer WADs? Or is the emulation better on those newer WADs?

Thanks!

Reactions: SaulFabre

BHRundas10410

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm trying to download the program. I couldn't download it in chrome and tried what you said to fix it, but I don't know what you mean when you say "Press save in file."
I tried downloading it in Fire Fox, and I was able to save it to my desktop, but when I try opening it with 7-Zip, it says failed to open because of virus then it deletes the file. Can you tell me how to fix this?

EDIT: Never mind. I fixed the problem by disabling Windows Defender

Last edited by BHRundas10410,

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by BakerMan,
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1