Feedback GCN Rumor Wii shop servers down?????

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay What happens Nintendo you announced 3ds and Wii u shop discontinue date and NOW Wii AND DSi SHOP DOWN WHAT THE HACK MY BUDDY HAS A Wii AND A DSi THAT HAD EVERY GAME PURCHASED ON IT AND NOW HE CANNOT DOWNLOAD THEM HE LITERALLY RIPPED HIS HAIR OUT WTH NINTENDO

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay What happens Nintendo you announced 3ds and Wii u shop discontinue date and NOW Wii AND DSi SHOP DOWN WHAT THE HACK MY BUDDY HAS A Wii AND A DSi THAT HAD EVERY GAME PURCHASED ON IT AND NOW HE CANNOT DOWNLOAD THEM HE LITERALLY RIPPED HIS HAIR OUT WTH NINTENDO
Well. yer friend will either learn to live with it. Or will go waste their time bitching at nintendo.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you still download the games from nus with a computer, the wii and dsi just wont touch the servers anymore, they are still there.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Heard there's a Google drive with all of them. I was going to upload my collection of nearly 3,000 wads, but I deleted it since that exists. Seemed pointless if mine is incomplete
Was just saying that you'd waste your time..I mean do you really want to spend hours uploading everything to a cloud server or whatever?

But yes, there's that Google Drive link. Not sure how well it's known that url, but I've had it for years in my bookmarks. Recently downloaded Ocarina, Majoras, Kart, Mario 64, Monkey Island and Cave Story with the GameCube controller update.

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo