Kenka Banchō Fan Group

Would anyone be interested in joining me to make an English translation for Kenka Banchō 6: Soul & Blood

6Kyojin4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everyone

I'm currently try to start up a English translation project for the game Kenka Banchō 6: Soul & Blood. I've tried to do the project on my own but I have not gotten far due to my lack of knowledge I have not gotten far. I am a graphic designer and I don't have much knowledge of coding outside beginners college level java and python.

As a result I am asking for someone with a good amount of 3ds hacking knowledge/experience to join me in translating this game. If you would be willing to join please reply to this post or PM me.

l_5477389fd6c89.png

My biggest hacking issue is that right now I'm having trouble implementing in my custom English graphics into the game, for some reason unknown to me when ever I put the graphics into the game it will either crash or the graphic wont show up at all. So far I have only been only able to replace the copyright screen but not much else. Join me will help me solve this problem and be able to move forward.

2lcv3li9afl81.jpg

6Kyojin4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey if you're still working on this I wanna help
Currently the project is dead. Unless you or someone else you know has some 3DS game hacking experience and decides to help, then this project will remain dead

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: