Hacking And another WBFS GUI

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best WBFS utility out there and I've tried them all, but can there be an option not to have to show PIX if we don't have any? Because otherwise there is a lot of blank empty space! Thanks!

nIxx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks
wink.gif

about the pictures nice idea i will see if i can do i never worked with zips under C# but shouldn´t be so difficult
smile.gif
And resizable window will come about the picture option i will see i mean if i make it resizable you can at least fade out the picture window.

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

Why when running this on an xp pc i get "Microsoft .NET Framework Unhandled exception has occured in your application".
When i click continue it works.
An ideas?

Cheers

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Jeomite said:
TroyTheZombie said:
Batch Install/Extraction would be nice if possible.

Agreed. I haven't found a good one that can do "batch" Add ISOs yet.. I tried WBFS Manager 1.0 but that hangs for me...
unsure.gif

its not hanging/not responding, its importing game/s. program will "unhang" when its done

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
starstremr said:
how do you add covers?

Add PNG files to the "img" folder, and name them the same as the ID of the game.

example - Super Paper Mario's ID is R8PE01, so I made a cover and named it such, saved it as a PNG file, then put it in that folder.

The measurements for the covers are 160x226. Not sure if you actually have to re size them though.

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
nIxx,

thank you so much for switching to sorg's wbfs !! this gives you so much more possibilities !

here are (again) my 2 cents
wink.gif

1. could you add a checkbox "change name when adding"
or add a button "add with rename"
this way we can rename WHILE adding, instead of adding and then renaming.

2. make the table sortable by ID or game title or even size.

3. add a button "import cover" so when you are on a title, you click on it.. you get a browse window where you select the cover to import which is automatically copied/renamed to the img folder.

4. when using "title renamer" there seem to be a prob (I have to test it on another computer to make sure it is not simply on my side)
when I click on OK I get a message telling me "XXXXXX renamed". I click on OK
but :
- the "Game Renamer" windows does not disappear
I close the windows by clicking on the cancel or X
- the "games on WBFS drive" table is not refreshed

5. lastly I would love to be able to do a multiple selection
- to add an iso to wbfs
- to delete from wbfs
- to extract from wbfs
- to rename from wbfs
well you see what I mean
wink.gif

seriously your apps rock, DO NOT consider my remarks as bad point, simply as possibility to make it even better.
I am still doing a lot of things by hand, but the more you are going the more I love your gui

cheers,
R

Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magic12 said:
its not hanging/not responding, its importing game/s. program will "unhang" when its done

Actually, I figured out the issue... previously, when I add a game and then click away to another program, i.e. Firefox, while the WBFS Manager is "importing" a game it would hang. (Yes, I would even leave it going for 30+ minutes for a single game and it will not add to the drive!). But I guess if I click Add Game and step away from the computer (while WBFS Manager application still has program focus), it will work just fine. Unusual, but I got it to work!
yay.gif

anino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think I passed this one, maybe tommorrow there's a new one..hard to keep updating..I'm with V7 works great now V17? what did i missed?

nIxx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds as the WBFS Manager doesn´t support threading i extra inserted threading because of this problems and i hate it to have freezing windows on my desktop
wink.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
starstremr said:
how do you add covers?

Add PNG files to the "img" folder, and name them the same as the ID of the game.

example - Super Paper Mario's ID is R8PE01, so I made a cover and named it such, saved it as a PNG file, then put it in that folder.

The measurements for the covers are 160x226. Not sure if you actually have to re size them though.

you do not have to resize them. just use front cover no matter what size is it, works.

qbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I like this GUI too!

Would be anyone willing to share the covers with the right name and format (png), in one only pack?

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am working a chunk of the covers for the games i have

but

is there a website you can get the wii covers from ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom