Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey my order from realhotstuff was arrive safely yesterday.. ^^ and the flashing ds lite mission was completed successfully...

so.. realhotstuff provide good communication and item arrive fast too.. delayed by paypal offcourse..

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know a canadian site where i can order the Ez4 Lite micro or the G6 lite. Preferralby sumwher not a ripoff i have already cheack gamersection.ca and kicktrading.ca. I saw the passcard3 which was at winsunx.com for 18.5 and the other Canadian sites had them for $33 which is a total ripoff. In no way even with conversion and shipping will it equal to $33 so please can you tell me a reputable and relatively cheap canadian site IF there is ANy. Thnk you

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know a canadian site where i can order the Ez4 Lite micro or the G6 lite. Preferralby sumwher not a ripoff i have already cheack gamersection.ca and kicktrading.ca. I saw the passcard3 which was at winsunx.com for 18.5 and the other Canadian sites had them for $33 which is a total ripoff. In no way even with conversion and shipping will it equal to $33 so please can you tell me a reputable and relatively cheap canadian site IF there is ANy. Thnk you

Have you checked the shipping cost of both? I'm not sure with kicktrading or gamersection, but in winsunx, shipping cost is high. If you live in canada the shipping cost is $18 for the first half kilo alone, so the actual price would be $36.

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh ok i didnt take that into consideration. Thnx... but still the can sites dont have any g6 lites. ane1 kno wher i can get that? thnx

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bummer. The only place I can order is jandaman (since I can't have a paypal due to country support issues) and most of the cards are out of stock (supercard mini-sd). Think I can never get one...
cry.gif

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Have to chime in here with another reccommendation for kicktrading. I've odered from him 4 times now. He ships the items the next day. He responds promptly to any questions or concerns I've had, usually within an hour. He may not get items in as fast as those Chinese shops, but his service is great and he won't screw you arround like some of them (*cough* winsunx, tampabaymods *cough*). I plan on using him for all my future purchases as well.

mr_ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thx ecash, just ordered (M3 slim SD + Passcard 3 bundle) from realhotstuff.com for $102USD.
Use coupon code and got additional 5% off.

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
I got my M3 SD Slim+Passcard 3 today from RobotPig (www.robotpig.com).

The price is kind of steep (about 110$). However the site uses PayMate which feels very professional, secure and safe to use, even though they take a few bucks for using their service - RobotPig itself does not infact have a secure server for transferring payments, the payments must be made via PayMate. Shipping was about 5$ which is very nice.

Although he shipped it quickly (2 days from ordering), shipping was quite slow (14 days). The Passcard was packed very nicely, wrapped with bubble wrap and way too much tape (took me 4 minutes to open it, heh). However, the M3 was not covered AT ALL and the package looks like it took quite a few hits and the box is a little tattered. The M3 itself seems to work fine though, although I don't have an SD card yet to test it in action.

By the way, the Passcard 3 I got is the version that has the splash screen. And UGH that splash screen is so much uglier than I expected
frown.gif

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Any news on Ezflash3.com? They have the lowest prices available second only to winsunx.com.

I have 2 orders from winsunx pending from last week with no reply to my emails. I may have to dispute it and order elsewhere... what a pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    +2
    "My party doesn't lie!!" ummm politician not lying? Has hell frozen over? lol
    +1
    Tries calling them
    +2
    Reach around and touch someone! AT&T!!!
    +1
    Especially me :D:evil::shy:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol +1