Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.scarlet.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi there,

For french or belgian guy i recommend : http://www.gameland-shop.fr/ , they are based in France

They have really low price, and i just waited 1 week to get my second SuperCard, also they have a good support who give really fast reply.

A really good shop
wink.gif

Now, i will write this in French
wink.gif

Il ont vraiment les plus bas pris que j'ai pus trouver sur le net (pour envoyer en france ou en belgique bien sur), j'ai juste du attendre environ 1semaine pour avoir ma deuxieme SuperCard
wink.gif
de plus, leur support par e-mail est vraiment rapide pour repondre.

Vous pouvez i allez les yeux fermés.

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone have any idea when realhotstuff will be restocking their m3 minisds and passcard 3? i might have to go with them if kicktrading doesnt resolve their paypal situation soon

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
people can somebody help me in finding a shop thats close to the middle east?thos european shops are too expensive.American stores are too far also.
by the way i dont have a credit card,is ordering using western usnion good?
Feel free to delete this post,i pressed submit and quicly cancel,but it seems in was submitted

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
people can somebody help me in finding a shop thats close to the middle east?thos european shops are too expensive.American stores are too far also.
by the way i dont have a credit card,is ordering using western union a good way?whats the difference between it and paypal(why do people always insist on buying from shops that accepts paypal)
thx in advance

V

Vulpix

Hi, can anyone post some feedback on Bamboo gaming at bamboo gaming dot com?Â

It seems pretty reasonable for supercard stuff as well as one of the cheapest shipping (esp for down under)

What kind of feedback do you want? They are excellent, I've bought a supercard minisd from them, and ordered a batch of superkeys. They provide excellent service, and also recommended them to my friends.

pierss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Well, while I'm here I want to give my props to Importshop.nl, fast shipping and fair prices. Their products are a bit out of date atm.

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I live in the central U.S.

Not sure how long this is going to be a problem, but I just tried to order from Kicktrading and for the time being there is no way to order anything from them if you live outside of the COD-Canada delivery area. They are not accepting any payments through their website and they do not have any shipping options other than COD-Canada.

While their email support was very very quick to explain the above, this eliminates their usefulness by a large margin.

This pretty much ruined me of kicktrading. I am now shopping for an alternative source. Too bad, after all the good things people say about them.

-Zach

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
... everyone says that 01media has higher prices but when i'm looking around they're about 10$ cheaper than all the other places to buy flashcarts in sweden (at least what i've seen) ;P

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
another positive for kicktrading

their paypal account has been frozen these past couple days because lots of people ordered a M3 cause of the DS Lite launch, and now kicktrading doesn't have access to their funds. they weren't gonna ship orders until the paypal issues were resolved but they're shipping them today anyway even though they can't withdraw thier funds. that takes a lot of balls to ship em without receiving money. they most certainly care about their customers

hopefully they get the paypal issues resolved quickly, they don't deserve this at all

younglink11

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
another positive for kicktrading

their paypal account has been frozen these past couple days because lots of people ordered a M3 cause of the DS Lite launch, and now kicktrading doesn't have access to their funds. they weren't gonna ship orders until the paypal issues were resolved but they're shipping them today anyway even though they can't withdraw thier funds. that takes a lot of balls to ship em without receiving money. they most certainly care about their customers

hopefully they get the paypal issues resolved quickly, they don't deserve this at all

They're also including a free DS keychain with every order that was delayed
smile.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KickTrading.ca is simply... amazing. You should buy everything from them! I got my Supercard miniSD in 5 days

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify my above post about trying to order from KT.

I'm sure they are great people in a sticky situation.

My only real concern is that their business plan (yes, this is a business, they are taking money for products) during the launch week of the DS Lite appears to be 'if/when PayPal craps out, switch to accepting only COD canadian orders', and that is all. It is too bad paypal is the way they are, but this isn't the first time I have seen them freeze accounts. It is a part of doing business with them. I don't believe they should be the only option for a business for that reason. I hate to be critical, but as long as it is my money we are talking about, I do raise flags for things like this.

I wish KT nothing but the best, and hope that all of their issues are worked out for the best. It is just unfortunate timing as far as my order was concerned. I was really excited to find such a good price on the SuperCard-miniSD/SuperKEY from KT, and in stock too.

I'm playing the M3-miniSD/Passcard3 waiting game with Divineo right now as well, with their stock status being 'perpetual pre-order'. And I am looking at SuperCardStore or RealHotStuff right now to pick up a SuperCard-miniSD/SuperKEY combo, if they reply back that they really have them in stock since neither show a live stock count.

I have ordered from Divineo before, and did not have any problems, but that order was for items in stock. Hopefully the M3/PassCard will restock soon.

Where ever I end up gettings my DS goods from (looking to get the M3-miniSD/PassCard combo and the SuperCard-miniSD/SuperKEY combo for my Lites), I will update here with how the process went.

Honestly, wishing nothing but the best,
-Zach

covert

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
robotpig.com

Only Australia Shop ?
Ordered Tuesday, Order shipped Wednesday, Arrived Thursday. Very cheap postage. Prices are good. Only problem is out of stock items are not listed on the website so you have no idea what item's there expecting to get more stock of. If you are in AU and you went something email the shop and ask if they are getting it in.

Celb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Robotpig doesn't have a big selection though,

Just M3 Slim SD + Passcard v3 or M3 Mini SD + Passcard v3, but, those are more than enough I guess, just wish they'll stock the new G6's (for ds lite), when they come out.

*EDIT: Forgot to add, shipping's pretty fast if you're in Australia. For me, Ordered/Paid Monday, Shipped.. Tuesday to Wednesday, Got it on Friday. (I chose registered post, slower, but insured).

sipoon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
What kind of feedback do you want? They are excellent, I've bought a supercard minisd from them, and ordered a batch of superkeys. They provide excellent service, and also recommended them to my friends.

thanks Vulpix!!!
biggrin.gif
, that kind of feed back!!!
tongue.gif

(regarding bamboo gaming..wow that post was ages ago)

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anybody personaly used http://www.realhotstuff.com/ ? I was considering getting the supercard minisd/superkey combo, they seemed to have the best price for that. I live in the USA.

My friend used http://www.jandaman.com/ to buy his card and got it quickly and got a good price. So i might go with that if there are no positive reviews on realhotstuff

realhotstuff currently down now.. i bought my m3 and passkey 2 one day before they r having trouble with the site.. but they say there is no problem with my order.. but.. ill just have to wait till i get my item and ill tell u about them.. but for now.. try another one

i cannot say they give bad service because they answer my email super fast.. but yea.. their site down and made me panic for a sec.. (untill i get their email).

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody personaly used http://www.realhotstuff.com/ ? I was considering getting the supercard minisd/superkey combo, they seemed to have the best price for that. I live in the USA.

My friend used http://www.jandaman.com/ to buy his card and got it quickly and got a good price. So i might go with that if there are no positive reviews on realhotstuff

realhotstuff currently down now.. i bought my m3 and passkey 2 one day before they r having trouble with the site.. but they say there is no problem with my order.. but.. ill just have to wait till i get my item and ill tell u about them.. but for now.. try another one

i cannot say they give bad service because they answer my email super fast.. but yea.. their site down and made me panic for a sec.. (untill i get their email).
Can I pick them or what? First KickTrading goes down when I order from them, then RealHotStuff goes down when I order from them.

I emailed RealHotStuff and they assure me that while my account has been lost from their site due to the crash, that my order was shipped out on the date that I got my tracking number (I hate the USPS "tracking" system, never updated until after your package arrives).

RHS was very quick to answer my email, so that is a plus, I just hope my order arrives soon.

I am growing tired of apology emails. These places need to plan ahead for things like 'DS Lite Launch Week' traffic. Who didn't see this coming? ::grumble::

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
About a year and a half ago I ordered an EFA flash cart from chipdealer.com. They never sent the cart and I went through lots of email complaints with them and with the manufacturer of EFA and the store just refused to acknowledge that they owed me anything, even though they had cashed my paypal payment. Paypal wouldn't do anything and the creditcard company wouldnt either. Thankfully Fly at EFA sent me a free cart to make up for one of his official dealers scamming me, and took them off his official dealer list. The cart came to me through Kicktrading who provided great service,a nd I have dealt with Kicktrading several times since, always with great service. Stay away from chipdealer!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: America? :ohnoes: