Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Has anybody personaly used http://www.realhotstuff.com/ ? I was considering getting the supercard minisd/superkey combo, they seemed to have the best price for that. I live in the USA.

My friend used http://www.jandaman.com/ to buy his card and got it quickly and got a good price. So i might go with that if there are no positive reviews on realhotstuff
I keep on hearing a lot of good things about RHS on the Supercard forums. I think they are worth a try.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I keep on hearing a lot of good things about RHS on the Supercard forums. I think they are worth a try.

but they r down now so.. =D cannot try them now.. wonder when the site will up and running again.... just want to say something to clarify.. I dont think they give bad service (because they answer email very2 quickly.. its like.. a sec after i press the send button..
ohmy.gif
) but when u already pay 100 bucks then u try to login to their page.. and u cannot logiin!!! =P that will make u hate them for a moment dont u? but the warning message about the site being down coming after that.. so.. yea...

what i hate is.. paypal..
sleep.gif
gah.. takes so long.. ahaha cannot complain though.. for ppl who dont have credit card.. i just bare with it.. -__-!!

ovejon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I placed my order with realhotstuff today (for a m3 mini + passcard 3
biggrin.gif
) and my status was on pending. But right now their site is down and I fear that my order wasn't processed. I'll have to wait and see what happens
frown.gif

Tyasawa: I know how you feel about paypal. I paid with my credit card which is much faster and easier. Only thing is, I don't know how if i can trust them with my creditcard info.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I placed my order with realhotstuff today (for a m3 mini + passcard 3
biggrin.gif
) and my status was on pending. But right now their site is down and I fear that my order wasn't processed. I'll have to wait and see what happens
frown.gif
Â

Tyasawa: I know how you feel about paypal. I paid with my credit card which is much faster and easier. Only thing is, I don't know how if i can trust them with my creditcard info.

wink2.gif
so u have more worries than i am right now.. have you email them? asking for your order.. I think u have..O,o.. at first their mail goes itu my bulk so i was like angry with them without realize that they've sent me a reply... *stupid me* ah.. T_T i want my passkey and m3 right now... poor my ds lite.. only use to play the cheapest game that i've found yesterday (im broke now.. all my money goes to ds lite and flashing tools ehehe)
but realhotstuff have good price.. the shipping cost isnt costly also.. ^^

ovejon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wink2.gif
so u have more worries than i am right now.. have you email them? asking for your order.. I think u have..O,o.. at first their mail goes itu my bulk so i was like angry with them without realize that they've sent me a reply... *stupid me* ah.. T_T i want my passkey and m3 right now... poor my ds lite.. only use to play the cheapest game that i've found yesterday (im broke now.. all my money goes to ds lite and flashing tools ehehe)
but realhotstuff have good price.. the shipping cost isnt costly also.. ^^

Now that you've mentioned it, I haven't emailed them yet! Last time I checked my status was on pending and they haven’t charged my credit cart so I’m not too worried. I'll wait till tomorrow and see what happens before I send them an email. It would really suck if I was forced to order from some other place. Their prices are very competitive and their shipping rates are cheap. I was going to go for winsunx but they no longer have the regular m3 mini for sale.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now that you've mentioned it, I haven't emailed them yet! Last time I checked my status was on pending and they haven’t charged my credit cart so I’m not too worried. I'll wait till tomorrow and see what happens before I send them an email. It would really suck if I was forced to order from some other place. Their prices are very competitive and their shipping rates are cheap. I was going to go for winsunx but they no longer have the regular m3 mini for sale.

I think (remember this is just a guess)... when they're having trouble our data that was there lost from database.. the paypal process that ive done is processed because basically paypal site that done it.. and they do receive my payment in their paypal.. but they dont have my data with them that ive sent using their website (contain my order detail, address etc).. so they ask me to tell them what item that ive buy to match with the payment i paid.. so in conclusion.. paypal site works when i do the transaction.. and their site crashed after i do the transaction and they lose my data, BUT they can track my order using paypal (with order info that i gave to them using email).

I dont quite understand about credit card thingy.. are they kept u detail to get money from u? if so.. they MIGHT dont have ur data right now.. so go email them and check ^^

haha i confuse myself reading my own post

kodos84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone ever do business with gamersection.ca? They seem to have good prices and good information on all their products. I got the site from the official supercard site.

V

Vulpix

About a year and a half ago I ordered an EFA flash cart from chipdealer.com. They never sent the cart and I went through lots of email complaints with them and with the manufacturer of EFA and the store just refused to acknowledge that they owed me anything, even though they had cashed my paypal payment. Paypal wouldn't do anything and the creditcard company wouldnt either. Thankfully Fly at EFA sent me a free cart to make up for one of his official dealers scamming me, and took them off his official dealer list. The cart came to me through Kicktrading who provided great service,a nd I have dealt with Kicktrading several times since, always with great service. Stay away from chipdealer!

Wow. Just WOW. EzFlash actually took the effort to mail you a set even though they can always push away the responsibility? That is seriously awesome business ethics they practice there!

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was Extreme Flash Advance, and yeah Fly is a great guy. He tried negotiating with chipdealer and when they quit responding to him he set me up with kicktrading.

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can finally give a review now. I live in the Central United States.

I ordered one SuperCard-MiniSD, and one SuperKEY from RealHotStuff the evening of the 14th. I paid by PayPal. I received a tracking number for USPS (worthless tracking system, but I got a number either way) a few minutes after my order went through.

Of course their server crashed and my account was lost from their website, which prompted a volley of emails reassuring me that everything was still golden. Email response time was within minutes, not hours, very good.

Well, today, the 17th, I received my order. Shipping label showed it went out on the 15th.

Communication is excellent.
Very quick shipping.
Product arrived safely.

I am happy, which seems rare these days.

RealHotStuff = I would buy from again and I would recommend them.
smile.gif

-Zach

ovejon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhhhhh my order from Real Hot Stuff was declined by my credit card. Turns out they were going to charge me $410 which was $300 over the original amount. Guess my fears for using credit card became a reality. Good thing the amount they charged pushed me past my credit limit. I sent them an email, I'll see what happens next.

Corizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered from KickTrading.ca:

M3-slim SD adaptor
Passcard3

Both came the day after it was shipped, a day or two late thanks to paypal but got it fine, I would order from them again

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Divineo.. i checked them 2 minutes ago.. first the prices and everything looked good (in dollars, 79.99) and i counted a M3 Mini SD to be almost exactly 600 swedish crowns...
and then, i saw the swedish flag (the link to the swedish verison of the site) and the prices were NOT the same at all.. after checking the "new" swedish price i saw that it was 849 (that's about $ 25-30 more!) swedish crowns!!

THAT'S a BIG diffrence... stupid site...
tongue.gif

just as you know that their prices is VERY different depending on wich part of the shop you're in ;P

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from www.codejunkies.com last monday and I have not heard anything. They charged my card within 5 minutes and the next day the order status said "Completed and despatched" but I haven't received any tracking numbers. I've emailed them twice now asking for a tracking number and called them 5 times but every time they say they have no available reps and kick me to voice mail. Very frustrating.

EDIT*** I finally got in contact with Codejunkies over the phone and they had already shipped it. Although they put me on hold forever, they gave me a UPS tracking number and it's estimated delivery is tomorrow. However, with the terrible service provided by them over the last week, I would NOT recommend ordering anything from them.

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My pre-order from Divineo came today!

I ordered one M3-miniSD and one PassCard3 from Divineo.com on 06/12/2006 knowing it was in perpetual pre-order status. The emails sent back and forth regarding the pre-order assured me that they get regular shipments in and fill the orders as fast as they can.

On the 19th I got a shipment notification from FedEx stating that the package would be picked up the 20th and be delivered by 10:30am CST on the 21st.

Well, at 10:10am today (the 21st), FedEx brought me my package!

I can't say that I enjoyed the wait, but the email communication was good and no promises were ever broken. The One day shipping was nice.

This is the third time I have ordered from Divineo.com and I have been happy each time. Twice within the last 30 days.

-Zach

skydoune

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Finally got me a DS last week and I decided to go for a m3 sd with a passcard 3 and a 1gb kingston sd from gamersection. I ordered it last weekend, it was delivered at my place yesterday. No complaints at all!

Now, on with flashing the ds
yaynds.gif

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from Robotpig last thursday. Selection is small, but they had exactly what I want (M3 SD Slim+Passcard 3) at a reasonable price - about 114$. Cheap shipping though! Only about 5$ for worldwide airmail. They (he?) shipped it two days later. I'll let you guys back on how fast shipping was and how it came out.

One thing I definatly liked about the site is paying with Paymate, a VERY good, secure way to pay... very proffessional despite the small fee for using it.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I bought my EZ-Flash IV for 40 euro and my EZ-Pass 2 for 20 euro. 9 euro for shipping to the Netherlands, 12 for the rest of Europe
tongue.gif
. It's not really a shop, just a guy that imports from china and sells without making any profit. Dealt with him before, awesome service, quick on responding and nice packaging
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think the PS3 was the last console that was custom and felt at least slightly home console to me, although the constant updates pissed me off to no end.... "I got a day off from work let's play some games..." Well maybe after the hour long firmware update.... Shit the game needs an hour long update too??
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsofts giving us options the other two should've followed with tbh not everyone is going to give a damn about 4k 120fps
    Yeah I think they should have focused on 1440P and let the TVs handle upscale duty
    My 4K TV admittedly is a higher end one turns 1080P into 4K nicely
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Og switch should've released with 1440p and then release with a cheaper 720p panel at the end
    Switch Ghetto Edition lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Screw a lite they missed an opportunity to sell the screen
    I think all these retro consoles and Pi owe a large part of their market to home consoles being so expensive and the collectors driving up old consoles to the sky.
  • Faust03 @ Faust03:
    switch 2 will only have 3 games and will be the second coming of the virtual boy
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah if you're thinking switch 2 vr headset they have enough of a blueprint for specs to be decent Mario in full room scale would be cool some vr headsets already did demo of smb3 with a apple vr iirc
    Augmented reality peach dating sim would sell a few copies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://youtu.be/gVLHKrHBbZI?si=s_ljcNW1cQpvBkPj this would be cool if it just mapped the outside and was just there
  • MedAnimations @ MedAnimations:
    hi guys
  • MedAnimations @ MedAnimations:
    i just wanted to ask, did anyone by any chance try the Flash Wiiware Injector?
    @SylverReZ, lol I used to do the whole GameStop magazine and rewards thing but the deals just got worse and worse (thankfully I only ever sold one game)
    +1
    Got 80 dollars for Marvel VS Capcom on the PS2 that I bought from them the year before for like 30 lol
    Couldn't resist that deal lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I would never buy consoles from there, its like DKOldies where the condition would be a mixed bag.
    I bought like 3 Dreamcasts from them when they where clearing out the stock like 50 bucks each got Shenmu and some controllers and VMUs lol love clearance on old systems
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Definitely mod the 3 of them. :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sure if it were early 2000s
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sure if it were early 2000s