Does the CIO36_Rev8 mess this up?
One person was reporting that it did.
Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Many thanks.

LOLobo

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on Waninkoko custom IOS36 rev 09 v4.18. (Installed to use the latest USB Loader v1.1) I can't seem to get cIOS Installer to force another IOS.
hate2.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not that I even have RB2 on Wii, I've only got it on the 360, but I wonder if it's possible to install DLC to the internal NAND flash, and then use the NAND FS dumper to dump that and make a .WAD of it.

Like I said, doesn't matter to me, I'm just wondering for pure curiosity reasons.

herudae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, i've followed all the steps and when i press A to install IOS37 with IOS36 rev7 dip as IOS 232 it tries to connect to network then it gives me an error because i don't have the Wii connected to Internet.

Could someone help me please?

Marcokkio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think without internet you cannot install it... unless you got the IOS wads.

PS: Anybody knows if it work on GHWT, too?
How can I use GHWT instruments to play rock band?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
herudae said:
Hello, i've followed all the steps and when i press A to install IOS37 with IOS36 rev7 dip as IOS 232 it tries to connect to network then it gives me an error because i don't have the Wii connected to Internet.

Could someone help me please?

Look at the release notes of the mutli_cios_installer there has to be the information which files you need on sd card for the offline update.

herudae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
ok, thanks a lot, i had read the readme file but i thoght i needed only IOS37 files.

So if i want to install IOS37 with IOS36 rev7 dip as IOS 232 I must have:

QUOTE said:

Am i right?

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
LOLobo said:
I'm on Waninkoko custom IOS36 rev 09 v4.18. (Installed to use the latest USB Loader v1.1) I can't seem to get cIOS Installer to force another IOS.
hate2.gif

Yea i experienced this same problem as i installed the usb loader RB no longer worked for me any one solved this problem? I was told i would have to downgrade and reinstall but does that mean that these cannot co exist??

yamibakura14

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi to everyone!

I followed all the steps, but still my GH guitar doesn't work on the Rock Band backup..what's the problem?
I have a Wii with 3.1e, no modchip, with HBC 1.0.1. I tried also with Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma, but the GH guitar still doesn't work..

Thanks in advance!

herudae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I found my mistake, i was choosing the option IOS37 with IOS36 rev7 dip as IOS 232 when i was suposed to choose IOS37 with IOS37 rev7 dip as IOS 232, well i installed it yesterday and proved it with RB2, works fine.

pumkinut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yamibakura14 said:
Hi to everyone!

I followed all the steps, but still my GH guitar doesn't work on the Rock Band backup..what's the problem?
I have a Wii with 3.1e, no modchip, with HBC 1.0.1. I tried also with Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma, but the GH guitar still doesn't work..

Thanks in advance!
GH guitars do not, I repeat, do not work with Rock Band. You need either a Rock Band or Rock Band 2 guitar. GH guitars will work with Rock Band 2, but not one.

Minibeef

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, could anybody please help me. when it comes to the "Currently selected to install custom IOS37 with IOS37 rev7 dip as IOS 232" instruction, on my wii it says "Currently selected to install custom IOS36 with IOS36 rev7 dip as IOS 232". Any ideas on what im doing wrong please? Thanks!

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Minibeef said:
Hey, could anybody please help me. when it comes to the "Currently selected to install custom IOS37 with IOS37 rev7 dip as IOS 232" instruction, on my wii it says "Currently selected to install custom IOS36 with IOS36 rev7 dip as IOS 232". Any ideas on what im doing wrong please? Thanks!
Did you try and use the d-pad to switch the numbers around? Did you put IOS37 on your SD?

JMath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of making a new topic I figured I would add on to this one. I'm having a problem getting the drums to work with Rock Band 2 and I've searched around but it seems like all the RB info is scattered everywhere/outdated. Here is my situation:

I had a virgin wii with system menu 4.0.

I followed this guide to install Backup Launcher/Homebrew (everything worked correctly and backups work fine): http://www.yafaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php...&p=327#p327

I have Rock Band 2 and the Rock Band 1 drums, no other instruments plugged in.

I plugged in the drums to the USB port and the ring lights up on the drumset but none of the player squares light up. When I try to play the game it says no microphone is detected, you must connect a microphone to play as a vocalist (I'm assuming this is because it thinks no other instruments are connected).

What do I need to install? I'm thinking its CIOS37 or something like that but I'm afraid to try any of the tutorials because they're all from around 2008 and it seems like a lot has changed since then (system menu 4.0 and such).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/P4BHWDZUpXM?si=HUOjiWONjduYx73h